What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
VinceHoffman wrote:Without there being a practical way to post lots of pics of our collections, this thread doesn't seem terribly useful to those of us with large collections.
The thread is about listing the sets you own. So the pictures arent really necessary.
If you did want to post pictures of them you can post the images from the Mega Bloks shop.

A bit off topic but this board doesn't have pm capability does it?

That doesn't really work for guys like me, Goodwill Hunter, or Ivan (Rocky) Feliciano as there is so much custom and/or rebuilt stuff in our collections. We own ridiculous numbers of some sets that were good sources of custom build fodder but we wouldn't consider all those sets as being part of our collection. For example I've probably purchased 10 or more of the "Jorge vs the Buggers" truck but there isn't even a single stock build of this vehicle in our collection.

Our figure collection is similar in that there is a lot of commissioned custom figs of specific characters from the Halo Universe and custom weapons that can't really be appreciated without pics. Hopefully the MB Collectors moderation team will ease up on the external pic hosting or native 5 pic maximum and the limitation on external links at some point...

Happy Trails!
MTB Vince

Thehumanelement wrote:A bit off topic but this board doesn't have pm capability does it?
No there is not. I suspect it's to protect any under age users who may "exaggerate" thier age

Edit* may also be to protect users fom anyone attempting to commit fraud

VinceHoffman wrote:Hopefully the MB Collectors moderation team will ease up on the external pic hosting or native 5 pic maximum and the limitation on external links at some point...
I can see them increasing the photo upload limit but forbidding external links and externally hosted images may never change. When an image is hosted externally it can not be moderated. Even if the image was moderated the user could change the image after the initial moderation.

I definitely don't have a lot of sets, but here's what I have:

1 Warthog Resistance (2012)
1 Wraith (2012 edition)
1 Cobra
1 Banshee Strike (2015)
1 Covie Ghost w/ Jul 'Mdama
All ODSTs in the first metallic series (red, blue, silver, and green)
Fireteams Crimson, Taurus, and Eagle
1 Covie Weapon Customizer Pack (2015)
1 Covie Armor Customizer Pack (2015)
1 Collector's Edition Fig pack (I only have the active camo air assault Spartan left. The other Spartans I misplaced/gave away to my friend. Still have all of my covie figs from that set though! :))

1 UNSC Weapons Pack (Snowbound Edition w/ blue Marine w/ comm pack)
2x Covie Weapon Packs (2012-2014; can't remember what year.)
1 Jungle/Forest Cyclops
1 UNSC VTOL (from the REAP-X miniseries)

And last but not least, My only surviving fig in the Target exclusive UNSC Red Combat Unit: the Spartan with Red armor! My favorite fig in my collection, definitely. (Fun fact, I originally had two of the Red Combat Unit sets. Don't know where the flame marines scampered off to, my marines are either with me in poor condition or misplaced somewhere. One of the Spartans was given away)

Red__Spartan003 wrote:I definitely don't have a lot of sets, but here's what I have:
No worries, we all have to start somewhere.

Update on my collection: Brute chieftain strike and Revanant raid

My collection is pretty much what i got from mega bloks

But somewhere towards march I took apart sets to build good customs til November when i build the sets back up

Every year though i do lose few pieces because i decide to do customs lol. Welcome to custom world :p

Hey guys I have

1x VERSUS: SNOWBOUND WEAPONS PACK II
5x METALLIC SERIES ODST DROP PODS green blue silver 2 red
1x UNSC WEAPONS PACK II
1x UNSC ALL-TERRAIN MONGOOSE
1x UNSC WOMBAT RECON DRONE
1x DROP POD METALLIC COPPER ODST
1x DROP POD METALLIC COBALT ODST
1x DROP POD METALLIC CRIMSON ELITE
1x DROP POD METALLIC PURPLE ELITE
1x UNSC FLAME WARTHOG
1x SPARTAN ASSAULT BATTLE PACK