White and Orange Elite Rangers

Got a question? Ask it here!
You've just come out with Halo 4 style Elite rangers. Great figs, BTW.

My suggestions is that you make these in all white as well as all orange variants. You could have them in the armor set packs as you did the new Zealot and Ranger set.

The reason why is that they would tie in to the Elite rangers from Halo Reach. Almost all of those were white. The rare exception is the orange Elite Ranger.

In order to see this one, you had to be at the right place at the right time. This often meant 'speed running' through a mission to find him.

Hey Sal, I do not think there was any orange Sangheili in Halo Reach. If you are referring to the B.O.B ranger, he is Gold

Well, I guess my screen color might be off then, because it looks orange to me.

Wish we could post pics so I could show a reference for what I mean.

Regardless, I would like to see the white and BOB version as Mega Bloks figs.

Community Team
Hello Sal,

As I also told Philip in another post about elites, we've listened to fan feedback on the Elites before and we hope you're enjoying the new articulation system that we've brought with the more recent figures (which it seems like you are, so we're glad to like them!). The B.O.B. Ranger does look awesome, however I cannot say that we will be releasing any figures like this in the immediate future.

Hope this helps :)

Cary

Sure, thanks for answering. Please keep it in mind for future set possibilities. Thank you.

HaloFanForLife wrote:
> Well, I guess my screen color might be off then, because it looks orange
> to me.
>
> Wish we could post pics so I could show a reference for what I mean.
>
> Regardless, I would like to see the white and BOB version as Mega Bloks
> figs.
Theres quite a few BOB elites in reach and the golden ranger isn't quite gold but it does seem closer to gold than orange, but not by much. As for the other BOB elites they can be white versions of the elite Officer/Zealots/Field Marshals (one of these can be found in a few places in the first visit to sword base, either outside in the courtyard after you've comeback from activating the comms and anti-air gun (scythe/Vulcan i dunno which is the correct name for the gun) or one when you get to the area before you join Emile up top).

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”