Missing sets?

Builds & Discussions
I was just wondering if there are missing sets from those listed on the site? I was checking all the sets I have, but I can't find the one titled "Covenant Stroke" (96916) anywhere and a seach didn't bring it up either.

Blizz wrote:I was just wondering if there are missing sets from those listed on the site? I was checking all the sets I have, but I can't find the one titled "Covenant Stroke" (96916) anywhere and a seach didn't bring it up either.
Covenant strike has been retired, a lot of retired halo sets aren't listed on the site, I dunno the reasoning as to why but covenant strike was a Walmart/Asda exclusive so I dunno if store exclusives were even listed on the MB site back then.

Blizz wrote:Ahhh.. ok thanks.
I mean I dunno for sure but I think most of the early sets that have been retired have been removed from the MB website altogether, whereas recently retired sets such as the blue series sets can still be found on the website albeit with the "retired, no longer in production" text underneath it.

AkulA1996 wrote:
Blizz wrote:Ahhh.. ok thanks.
I mean I dunno for sure but I think most of the early sets that have been retired have been removed from the MB website altogether, whereas recently retired sets such as the blue series sets can still be found on the website albeit with the "retired, no longer in production" text underneath it.

It's actually the only set I have that I couldn't find listed. Seams weird that it isn't listed when all the other sets shown in the instruction booklet are, but it being a store exclusive I suppose could be it.

Thanks though.

There are certainly a few missing.

And I had a good giggle at "Covenant Stroke" :)

Return to “Halo”