Feature requests

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
LishaThorne wrote:Good point I rescind that request, was more thinking of way mods could get in touch with members.
I assume they would do this through the global notification system.

Community Team
Hi guys!

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

We are still working on smoothing out all the kinks and features. I hope that you will bear with us for a short while as we continue to improve the site :)

The feature of being able to tick off sets you own and want I think they should still let you tick off sets from themes they discontinued! I have a load of old sets ranging 2005 to 2010 which I can't tick off on my collection so if they had an online database of older sets that would be awesome!!

Also if you could get notified when a new post/review of yours gets uploaded!

More avatars along with customizable avatars besides just destiny. Primarily Halo and COD.

Ive added all of these to the list. Let's see what happens this year :)

charliebucket wrote:The feature of being able to tick off sets you own and want I think they should still let you tick off sets from themes they discontinued! I have a load of old sets ranging 2005 to 2010 which I can't tick off on my collection so if they had an online database of older sets that would be awesome!!
Actually. As far as I can tell there is a database. Mega brands has a bunch of old sets that have been discontinued listed or should I say archived there. That's how I updata my list whenever I get old sets.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:The feature of being able to tick off sets you own and want I think they should still let you tick off sets from themes they discontinued! I have a load of old sets ranging 2005 to 2010 which I can't tick off on my collection so if they had an online database of older sets that would be awesome!!
Actually. As far as I can tell there is a database. Mega brands has a bunch of old sets that have been discontinued listed or should I say archived there. That's how I updata my list whenever I get old sets.
How? I really wanna know! Are you just talking about halo or other sets from discontinued ranges?

charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
How? I really wanna know! Are you just talking about halo or other sets from discontinued ranges?

I know halo has a achive page. Simply look up the name of the sat and look for the mega brands. Or look up mega brands. I checked for pyrates. I quess not all of them. They do have the instruction books available for download but that all I found.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote: Actually. As far as I can tell there is a database. Mega brands has a bunch of old sets that have been discontinued listed or should I say archived there. That's how I updata my list whenever I get old sets.
I know halo has a achive page. Simply look up the name of the sat and look for the mega brands. Or look up mega brands. I checked for pyrates. I quess not all of them. They do have the instruction books available for download but that all I found.
Hmmm what sets from what themes?

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”