Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:27 am
I need you guys to @bmatt123 on everything you see. Its how geo is first on the highlighted members list. If you can get me to that position, then he will stop saying hes the leader. thanks in advance.
Um.... Shouldn't this be something the mods should deal with?

Bmatt123 wrote:
I need you guys to @bmatt123 on everything you see. Its how geo is first on the highlighted members list. If you can get me to that position, then he will stop saying hes the leader. thanks in advance.
You’re winning 17 nothing

Halo40KWarrior wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:10 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Um.... Shouldn't this be something the mods should deal with?
yeaaaaaaah but the mods pretty much haven't been active for a year or two and Ge0 has literally broken almost every rule that the mods installed and nothing has happened soooooo ye. We need to take matter into our hands

He is first because people @ him. He hasnt posted in a while. I comment way more than him. If we do it enough, them im first and im the "leader"

Or... you know... we could just stop commenting on his posts and @ing him. You've been taking his side in things way too much for me to believe you'd do any better in the fake leader position.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:36 pm
Or... you know... we could just stop commenting on his posts and @ing him. You've been taking his side in things way too much for me to believe you'd do any better in the fake leader position.
I thought of that too. Just i knew no one would listen. I never took his side. I was trying to negotiate. I only want to be first so he will stop going around self proclaiming her the leader.

Merry christmas! what did you guys get?

Bmatt123 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:48 am
Merry christmas! what did you guys get?
on the meg side I got the cod crash map set and the razorback, and three blind bags all three had the Hermes lol. and I got a jazzwares pack some other miscellaneous stuff and the pair of wired xbox headset

Hello meine Freunde ( I speak a little bit of German but not very fluently before anyone asks) how has the gallery been since my absence began. How long has it been? 4 months? I don't know someone tell me. Or don't I don't really care. Is this stupid war still going on. I've seen that schlub has gotten more active on his new account. Is anyone else notable gone or back. I should probably end here before I go off on some irrelevant tangent. That's all for now.

WWIIboy wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:55 pm
Is this stupid war still going on.
For most people, yes. For the small minority of morons who still won't shut up about it, no.

Just do your best to ignore them.

Return to “General discussion”