MOTU mounts

Got a question? Ask it here!
Is there any plans for future mounts like the flocked Panthor set?
Faker and Dupli-cat
She-ra and Swiftwind
Beast man and Griffin
He-man and battle cat(2002)
These could all be done with minimal new tooling.

I'm not from Mega, just a fan. Since it's my favorite toy line out, Id like to reply. You wrote...
Is there any plans for future mounts like the flocked Panthor set?
Faker and Dupli-cat. (I think they should definitely do a duplicate, or copycat, or whatever doesn't get them in trouble. It's Lore now, lol. And yes Mattel Mega loves their repaints)
She-ra and Swiftwind (Sher-ra is coming, we need some horses. Where is nightmare?)
Beast man and Griffin (Yes to Griffin)
He-man and battle cat 2002. (So I'm going to go ahead and say this, there is no need to do any other version of Motu than what they're doing, the OG. They're too similar it doesn't make sense, they need to make out the OG line)
These could all be done with minimal new tooling. (Yup, best wishes)

I'm just going with what's available and I know I'm seemingly in the minority regarding 2002. That said if Mega wanted to they could use almost everything from battle cat and he-man. Just give He-man a slight redeco and a new sword and hair piece. Battle Cat would need a new helmet and claws.
Horses we already have so really just a new bridle and saddle and wings from Breakout Beasts.
Griffin can use battle cat as a buck(I know its small) so new head, tail, and claws. Again Breakout Beasts for wings.
Dupli-cat could use the 2002 claws, Griffin tail and Fakor could use the new hair and sword( which would fit pretty good given the mechanical nature of it)

You know, I think you're right. The 2002 versions could be done where they distinctively look like that series. I think that would be cool. I'm not a big fan of the variants except for the fact that they occasionally give me an updated base to replace older base versions. I'm just hoping they do the OG line to completion.
By the way you're definitely not alone, every comment I have read the 2000 version, was nothing but positive. I need to get it and watch it but it seems like you could only buy it at a premium on eBay.
Best wishes

The whole series is free to watch on YouTube definitely worth checking out

I would definitly buy this too. Especially She Ra on Swift Wind but a Griffon would be nice too.

And how abaout King Grayskull (2002) and his enormous battlelion?

Maybe King Grayskull (Revelation) with a riding dino!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”