Distribution is still a problem

Got a question? Ask it here!
Well here in Mexico we´re still waiting for them to arrive some day, not a single line from infinite has come to a walmart or whatever, and our options are to wait for amazon to have them available or to buy them for inflated prices from resellers.

And yes the demand is also significant here

Walmart has had nothing for months... i did not know my money did nothing for this companies distribution... ig i will have to oh, i don't know quit spending money on their items.......

Slappy wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:03 pm
Walmart has had nothing for months... i did not know my money did nothing for this companies distribution... ig i will have to oh, i don't know quit spending money on their items.......
Things can't be fixed in a day.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:25 pm
Slappy wrote:
Rome wasn't built in a day, but it didn't keep them from trying either.....

Slappy wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:26 pm
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Slappy wrote:
The UK getting distribution is obviously a joke to you then. Mega are trying and they have improved in there distribution. Come back and complain when you haven’t had distribution for 3 years, then I might care about your opinion.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:41 pm
Slappy wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:26 pm
kingcastlesieger wrote:

The UK getting distribution is obviously a joke to you then. Mega are trying and they have improved in there distribution. Come back and complain when you haven’t had distribution for 3 years, then I might care about your opinion.
Fine get mad that i try to help your cause

My goodness, i just read this entire thread, and hate to admit that I did have a few (awkward) chuckles, but now it's very clear that the distribution issue is being taken head-on by Mattel. Almost every Target and Walmart I go to in my area, I find a bare minimum of 80 percent of the new Infinite line. Therefore I was able to, at in-person stores, secure or at least find the majority of Halo Infinite sets released this Fall of 2020.
See? Mega really does care about us! There is still work to do, as a few sets were very hard to find or just not released, but it's a great start for sure. I really believe that if Mega keeps going strong like they did over the Summer and Fall, we could even return to the glory days of Mega Bloks Halo.

I've read this all now too. I own a fair share I started buying it the first year mega blocks sent it to walmart, gotta be around ten years ago..... Definitely they had trouble getting product around then. Now, it seems they just don't have the product period. So, working on distribution is rather irrelevant if you have nothing to ship..... Soo many shipping companies would deliver thier products from themselves to deliver anywhere, but again I don't believe they have anything to ship. See the problem has been displaced to this, " distribution issue " which I don't see. Smartest thing to do especially now is to sell from mattel directly. Why in gods name don't they have thier own online store..... I don't want to buy a 90.00 scorpion for 320.00 from some @ss hole. I want to buy it from mega blocks. *** wish I could buy spare parts online too. They could make a tonne of money selling single pieces. Patience is a virtue, posses it if you can. Sometimes in a woman, but never in a man. Some of you have only been waiting a year or two, I've been waiting much longer. Difference is I feel like I've watched thier demise. And this inability to aquire these amazing updated sets is Extremely discouraging. Still, nothing to do but wait .......

Sorry just also wanted to say that my wife's walmart here in Canada is building a fancy new display just for the halo construx.... And if Mega does start dishing out sets is everyone going to come back here and say something nice ????? .... Tanks please ....

Well distribution in Germany is also very bad.
We basicly dont get any figures, so Heros, or MotU Wave 1 and 2 is by import only.
Informations on what is out for sale is very bad also.

Big toy companys, like smith Toys only sell Mega Construx online but not in stores.

Small shops that want to sell Mega Construx are forced to buy hot wheels and Barbie stuff too to get good prices or pay almost retail price.

Ppl want to buy your stuff but you guys are so stupid and dont offer it. When its offered here its also very expensive.
Its basicly most of the time cheaper to import then buy it locally.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”