I want to change my username

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
hi, i want to change my username. I made a channel on YouTube and I want to change it to the same one I have there.

I think you need to make a new account. You only have 2 posts, so it wouldn’t be particularly annoying to move that over.

All I want to do is edit my username. The z needs to be capitalized. It would be a nice feature, especially if it put (recently edited) after the name.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:30 pm
All I want to do is edit my username. The z needs to be capitalized. It would be a nice feature, especially if it put (recently edited) after the name.
Frankly, I'd like to edit mine as well. Not a big fan of the "Spartan 113" portion of my name. I'd keep Gregor, of course, because that's what everyone knows me as, but the rest just kinda feels like clutter. Depending on availability, I'd probably go with either just plain Gregor or GregorStarscape. Name changing would be an extremely helpful addition. Definitely a month or so for a cooldown, or a even limited amount of times you are allowed to change it. Might also be helpful to have "NewName (PreviousName)" for some amount of time after changing so people know who it is.

I like it.

Doubt I'd use it tho.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”