Duplicated wings

Builds & Discussions
Hey i just bought a Grifforce Breakout beast from a store and i noticed after putting it together something odd. When i put the wings on one of the wings was out of place compared to the other wing. I took both wings off grifforce and discovered something way off. i just got a grifforce what had a right side wing to be used for a left sided wing. I don't know if it was a mistake when it was placed in there when it was being made or all the wings are like that for each egg set. That type of problem gives me O.C.D.

Hotpie09 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:00 pm
Hey i just bought a Grifforce Breakout beast from a store and i noticed after putting it together something odd. When i put the wings on one of the wings was out of place compared to the other wing. I took both wings off grifforce and discovered something way off. i just got a grifforce what had a right side wing to be used for a left sided wing. I don't know if it was a mistake when it was placed in there when it was being made or all the wings are like that for each egg set. That type of problem gives me O.C.D.
That's a parts error, go to Mattel customer service and request the proper wing. You can also go through the MCX parts request at the bottom. It should work as well

I had this problem with one of mine, I just ordered a replacement. No problem.

I lost my clawshock out wrapper and I can't seem to figure out what model/date code to put in..... I might have to just call, already sent an email.

Return to “Breakout Beasts”