Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
Simek4 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:46 pm
ratss454 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:20 pm
With the successful hiring of our newest employees Shrub Industries is on the path of obtaining newfound glory. Muhahahaha!!!!
Never let it down, Ratss! Keep up the good work! I started this company. It was small and insignificant, but you must take it a build empires with it!!!!!!
Empires?! I like the sound of that!

Bmatt123 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:46 pm
i am the technician
Most correct indeed, and I would like to officially welcome you to the Shrub Industries thread! If you should wish to appear in my company based gallery posts, I will need to know what signature figure you would like to be represented by. I have a pretty decent stock so I probably got something that'll work.

So how does this whole shrub industries thing work?

THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:46 pm
An excellent question! At Shrub Industries we acknowledge that Y-Posing is the ultimate way to Express our dominance (so please don't T-pose, it empowers our rivals over at Bush Industries) it should be noted that no one is required to engage in Y-Posing (but it would make me happy though). I would also like to say that we are to avoid any and all conflicts with Bush Industries (war=bad). And with that there are the Shrub Industries comics, I would like to know what figure you'd like to appear as in such (working under the assumption that you'd like to appear in any comics) and if you'd like to make any yourself just share your idea here to get your fellow employees involved. If you have any other inquiries or thoughts just post them here.

ratss454 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:30 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
An excellent question! At Shrub Industries we acknowledge that Y-Posing is the worst way to Express our dominance (so please do t-pose, it empowers our friends over at Bush Industries) it should be noted that no one is required to engage in Y-Posing (but it would make me happy though). I would also like to say that we are to avoid any and all conflicts with Bush Industries (war=bad). And with that there are the Shrub Industries comics, I would like to know what figure you'd like to appear as in such (working under the assumption that you'd like to appear in any comics) and if you'd like to make any yourself just share your idea here to get your fellow employees involved. If you have any other inquiries or thoughts just post them here.
=)

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:53 pm
ratss454 wrote:
THEranger01 wrote:
An excellent question! At Shrub Industries we acknowledge that Y-Posing is the worst way to Express our dominance (so please do t-pose, it empowers our friends over at Bush Industries) it should be noted that no one is required to engage in Y-Posing (but it would make me happy though). I would also like to say that we are to avoid any and all conflicts with Bush Industries (war=bad). And with that there are the Shrub Industries comics, I would like to know what figure you'd like to appear as in such (working under the assumption that you'd like to appear in any comics) and if you'd like to make any yourself just share your idea here to get your fellow employees involved. If you have any other inquiries or thoughts just post them here.
=)
Trying to twist my words eh? For future reference you might want to edit the entirety of my thoughts on Y-Posing Vs. T-posing, otherwise your falsifications paint me as an inconsistent madman. This sort of action really damages the prospect of peace between Shrub Industries and you bush folk.

ratss454 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:13 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:53 pm
ratss454 wrote:

=)
Fortunate you didn't twist my words eh? For future reference you might want to edit any of my thoughts on Y-Posing Vs. T-posing, otherwise your truths paint me as an inconsistent madman. This sort of action really encourages the prospect of peace between Shrub Industries and you bush folk.
That's great, but I like this better.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:34 am
Dear Shrub Industries,

Bush stinks! Shrub is fun!

-Palfburg
Thanks Palfburg!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”