what happened to the destiny line? Why is it removed from the website?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I love the destiny line as much as the Halo Line but the destiny line hasn't been active. Today they removed it from the website. is this a temporary thing or is it officially dead?

P.S this isnt about whether you don't like destiny or not i just want to know about the future of this series and why its removed from the website so please no debates on the game.

Edit: I forgot to mention but the offical account for mega construx on Instagram was just commenting and replying to wait for new releases for the destiny Line.

Most likely it’s gone. We haven’t seen any sign of anything not even a single hero. Unless it’s another COD situation, but somehow I doubt mega would bother with anything relating to legal problems if they hadn’t used the line for I wanna say atleast a year. It’s really a shame, I got into Destiny 2 when it went free to play and I’m still enjoying it. Hopefully we’re proven wrong but I doubt it.

The page still seems to exist, but that doesn’t really mean alot. https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worlds/destiny

I don't think Destiny was big enough of a hit, like Assassins Creed. It may get merged to the generic heroes line,

Tbh, I think it got replaced by Borderlands.

Heh, I honestly thought it had been dropped ages ago. Surprised it took this long for the Worlds page to get archived.

i don't mind because we need room for bigger and better things i hope you understand

Well, it was bound to happen... cr@p

I saw MCX’s Instagram leak that they were making new sets later on next year or 2021. We should see a resurgence soon. Makes sense since it’s finally in good favor with gamers.

Community Team
As of now, we will not be producing any more Destiny sets.

MCX_Team wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:40 am
As of now, we will not be producing any more Destiny sets.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Is there a specific reason?

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”