Notifications Bug

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
Every time I try to check my notifications I’m forced to give my login information. I find this odd, thought I would report.

I’m getting it too. Also the notification light flashes when I go to a different page.

Same. I just logged in when it prompted me to and it was fine.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:12 pm
Same. I just logged in when it prompted me to and it was fine.
That’s the thing, if you don’t touch notifications for about an hour you have to sign in again.

Web Team
We have released a fix for the login issues. Please post back on this thread if the issue persists.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We really appreciate it.

Thanks for fixing the login issues. For some reason, though, I am no longer getting the little orange dot on my profile pic that indicates I have notifications. When I manually check the notifications tab, my notifications are out of order.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:00 pm
Thanks for fixing the login issues. For some reason, though, I am no longer getting the little orange dot on my profile pic that indicates I have notifications. When I manually check the notifications tab, my notifications are out of order.
I don't have them out of order, but when I changed pages, the orange dot appeared for only a split second before disappearing.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”