Walking Dead Mega Construx Next line???

Builds & Discussions
Recently Mega Construx introduced the Game Of Thrones line, a line that originally belonged to the mcfarlane Construction sets. The Same McFarlane series also made the Walking Dead. My question is why isn't the walking dead line going to be a thing? Especially when McFarlane already canceled the line, just like how they did for game of thrones and now it's owned by mega construx. This would be their chance to fix up the call of duty Zombie figures and make them articulated.

UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:06 pm
Recently Mega Construx introduced the Game Of Thrones line, a line that originally belonged to the mcfarlane Construction sets. The Same McFarlane series also made the Walking Dead. My question is why isn't the walking dead line going to be a thing? Especially when McFarlane already canceled the line, just like how they did for game of thrones and now it's owned by mega construx. This would be their chance to fix up the call of duty Zombie figures and make them articulated.
This is the Call of Duty forum.

This should be in Ask Mega Construx.

Think for once. THINK.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:37 pm
UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:06 pm
This is the Call of Duty forum.

This should be in Ask Mega Construx.

Think for once. THINK.
Unfortunately common sense isn’t so common. Also in my opinion the zombies are fine. They look decayed, and I’m picturing that they wouldn’t look as good fully articulated as they would look alot bulkier. But that’s just my opinion, I guess.

Fair Point, Call of Duty Zombies was the closest thing to walking dead.

Return to “Call of Duty”