Breakout Beasts: Blue Eggs??

Builds & Discussions
I keep hearing about a super exclusive three pack that has blue eggs and contains a unicorn, a crystal dragon, and a zombie werewolf. I've heard it was a Kroger exclusive but can't find out anything about it. Are these things real or a myth made up by some troll??

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 8:14 pm
I keep hearing about a super exclusive three pack that has blue eggs and contains a unicorn, a crystal dragon, and a zombie werewolf. I've heard it was a Kroger exclusive but can't find out anything about it. Are these things real or a myth made up by some troll??
There was a thread about it, nothing came of it.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:12 am
DemarcationMedia wrote:

Actually, I think I found out what it is. There is a Costco exclusive pack with three brownish-blue eggs that seems to be what everyone was talking about. Not sure who thought it was Kroger though.

Community Team
DemarcationMedia wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:35 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
DemarcationMedia wrote:

Actually, I think I found out what it is. There is a Costco exclusive pack with three brownish-blue eggs that seems to be what everyone was talking about. Not sure who thought it was Kroger though.
Yes, the Costco exclusive pack consisted of three red eggs which included THUNDEROAR!

MCX_Team wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:06 am
DemarcationMedia wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:35 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

Yes, the Costco exclusive pack consisted of three red eggs which included THUNDEROAR!
I found photos of two Costco exclusive packs online.

Return to “Breakout Beasts”