Id like to see Game Of Thrones line

General news and information related to Mega Construx
There's nothing I love more than collecting mega construx figures me personally only do pop and swaps from figure to figure no character to look the same and focus on making custom knights and vikings. Feel free to check out my projects but now to the headline of possible Game of Thrones would be a very good line with a huge fan base plenty of characters to make and with mega construxs being at a good price that they are they would do well. If not Game of Thrones. Lord of the Rings. Not sure because [competitor] already made Lord of the Rings but try something with castles knight swords and spears shields and bows would be really awesome if a castle is made please be reasonable on the price

Mikelongak47 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:00 pm
There's nothing I love more than collecting mega construx figures me personally only do pop and swaps from figure to figure no character to look the same and focus on making custom knights and vikings. Feel free to check out my projects but now to the headline of possible Game of Thrones would be a very good line with a huge fan base plenty of characters to make and with mega construxs being at a good price that they are they would do well. If not Game of Thrones. Lord of the Rings. Not sure because [competitor] already made Lord of the Rings but try something with castles knight swords and spears shields and bows would be really awesome if a castle is made please be reasonable on the price
You might be very lucky. There is a potential leak for the line.

I need swords and shields.

Game of Thrones is one of those properties which just doesn't translate into toys very well. I think it's the dull color schemes. I know there are leaked listings for a couple of Mega Construx GoT sets (a White Walker battle set and a dragon set). I don't see the line going very deep though, as there doens't seem to be a lot to make which is visually interesting. But if people are willing to buy it....

I'd rather have Skyrim or Lord of the Rings, as there are at least a variety of races to make.

I would love it though they would be just knights and dragons to me. I love the show but I prefer to make my own stories.

Community Team
I'm not saying we're doing a Game of Thrones line, but if we did do a Game of Thrones line, which character would you most like to see as a micro action figure?

Yan_MCX wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:48 pm
I'm not saying we're doing a Game of Thrones line, but if we did do a Game of Thrones line, which character would you most like to see as a micro action figure?
ARE YOU ASSUMING I WATCH GAME OF THRONES??

YOU'RE SO INSENSITIVE!!

Community Team
I'm assuming someone watches Game of Thrones. I believe they have five bajillion viewers.

Yan_MCX wrote:
I don’t watch GOT so I’d say whomever is played by Peter Dinklage.

Yan_MCX wrote:
The Mother of Dragons dothraki armor, Tyrion Lannister, Jon Snow, Ghost, and of course some battle packs with like unsullied and Lannister forces.

Return to “General discussion”