Discord server

General news and information related to Mega Construx
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:33 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:16 pm
Just a question: Does "Region" for a Discord server mean it is only accessible by people in that region? Because several fans in this community are from different regions.
That refers to the region where the server is hosted. Generally, it's easier to connect to a server if you're in the same region, but it'll still work for those outside of that region. Eg. I live in Australia, but I'm connected to Discord servers based in the US East and West.
What Nato said, I've gotten to talk with people from other countries on the servers I'm on.

Sounds good. Work took longer than expected, but I'm getting the server up and running now.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:22 am
Sounds good. Work took longer than expected, but I'm getting the server up and running now.
Heh, I would've offered myself, but my connection would crash the second a server was online.

So, what's the server?

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:59 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Heh, I would've offered myself, but my connection would crash the second a server was online.

So, what's the server?
Don't I have to give you like an invite link or something?

It's called Squad 45, but I don't know if you'll be able to just search for it.

Also, there is literally nothing on it as of now, I was tired and went to bed instead of working on it.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:08 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:59 am
JoeFilms wrote:

So, what's the server?
Don't I have to give you like an invite link or something?
Yeah, that's usually how people are invited into servers

Okay, here's my discord account for the invite:

Survivor#6570

Wrath_of_the_Emperor #8479

The server is up. Everyone post your Discord Tag and I can friend you, and give you the link.

Survivor, I already friended you.

If you mean can the MCX site use Discord it's unlikely since some Discord users have been so problematic and admins can't seem to get a handle on it. Don't forget that Mega products are primarily marketed to children, hence the moderated posts.

Return to “General discussion”