Distribution of sets?

Builds & Discussions
Your Product is getting so hard to find that its not cool. I could see if your sets were on a extremely limited run. There not. So Why is it that i cant find your product locally. Halo the most. I'm saddened buy the lack of caring for said product. I'm a budget buyer. I bet most fans are. Ebay, Amazon, ECT. Is not always the best option. I like to buy local. Thank you.

It is hard to find mega construx in my city (in Scotland) i have only found old tmnt set's that I think where stockpiled and those where in one shop

This has been addressed several times, I suggest you look at the "Ask Mega Construx" forum. I'm not even going to bother saying which thread, because it's about 90% of them.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:42 pm
This has been addressed several times, I suggest you look at the "Ask Mega Construx" forum. I'm not even going to bother saying which thread, because it's about 90% of them.
Looking

I have had the best luck at Target. I found the Halo Heroes series 9 there earlier this week and the new Armor Packs there last week. They’ve also had Kinsano for about a month.

The other place that gets semi regular new sets is Meijer. Though they’re a store that’s regional to the Midwest. They have also had Kinsano for about a month along with the new Hornet.

I also have found the Battle for the Ark series at both of those places recently. I had a hard time finding those before. Finally got myself a mini Spirit of Fire.

Walmart on the other hand has become a Mega Construx desert.

Return to “Halo”