Foreign country WWII sets

Got a question? Ask it here!

dude, Messerschmitts would be awesome. Or a set with German infantry, And they need newer infantry types(i.e Russians, French, or Italians). An Sd.Kfz. 251 would be awesome, 88 artillery guns, Flammenwerfer_M.16. We could really use MP4Os. Ww1 is a different story...

AiasOileus wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:58 am
You are absolutely correct, you gotta have both sides of a war. You can't have "good" without "evil." Call of Duty sets with only U.S. troops would be like having Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but no Shredder or Foot Clan. If you have no enemy troops you would be forced to have them fight amongst themselves, and that's civil war... wait, now there's an idea, off topic, but U.S. Civil War Mega Construx. North vs South. Lots of cool possibilities there.
We NEED confederate and union soldiers. I've always wanted to make a Fredericksburg mini movie

HaroldBlueTooth wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:29 pm
AiasOileus wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:58 am
You are absolutely correct, you gotta have both sides of a war. You can't have "good" without "evil." Call of Duty sets with only U.S. troops would be like having Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but no Shredder or Foot Clan. If you have no enemy troops you would be forced to have them fight amongst themselves, and that's civil war... wait, now there's an idea, off topic, but U.S. Civil War Mega Construx. North vs South. Lots of cool possibilities there.
We NEED confederate and union soldiers. I've always wanted to make a Fredericksburg mini movie
No just because you want them doesn't mean there will be large demand

Also really it’s probably not the best kinda line to sell...

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:22 am
Gotta agree. Who gives a shilling about the American civil war other than Americans?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:26 pm
Historians...
Aliens...

doooo—weeee—wooooooo

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:46 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:22 am
Gotta agree. Who gives a shilling about the American civil war other than Americans?
It's just an idea. Who cares about anyone's civil war if you aren't from that country? I think it would be a good idea just to have lots of soldiers from lots of time periods and wars.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”