New sets including Heroes wave 9

Builds & Discussions
I saw it. It was on the front page and the clickable title was “Heroes Series Nine.” The flood mini forms looked like they were two pieces; one the body and the other was the “tentacle frontal piece” (what is that actually called?). It also looked like it came with some kind of mech similar to the cyclops but there was no cockpit covering. And finally around the rim of the picture were miscellaneous pieces flying around. It might be a piece pack. That’s all I got for you, but it was there.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:21 pm
I saw it. It was on the front page and the clickable title was “Heroes Series Nine.” The flood mini forms looked like they were two pieces; one the body and the other was the “tentacle frontal piece” (what is that actually called?). It also looked like it came with some kind of mech similar to the cyclops but there was no cockpit covering. And finally around the rim of the picture were miscellaneous pieces flying around. It might be a piece pack. That’s all I got for you, but it was there.
hmmmm still innnnntttteresting. Ive been here awile so its no surprise the flood are my favorite faction. If there's new flood anything I must know about it so I can continue growing the horde. Without costing an arm and a leg.

Where can i see this someone should have taken a screen shot

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:40 am
Dang, you’re right! I just didn’t think it’d go away.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:41 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:40 am
Dang, you’re right! I just didn’t think it’d go away.
I was talking with you all like 30 minutes after and it wasn't there. Must have been a mistake by one of the team.

It still apoears for me. I took a screenshot and uploaded it

And does anyone else rememeber the Halo Infinity set from this year? I can’t find it anymore...

I believe the sets Kinsolo (or whatever it is) from Wars 2 and her Cyclops, I remember seeing something about it awhile ago. Also the Infinity has been delayed.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:26 am
And does anyone else rememeber the Halo Infinity set from this year? I can’t find it anymore...
If I remeber correctly it was pushed back to next year. At least that's what someone else said.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:15 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:26 am
If I remeber correctly it was pushed back to next year. At least that's what someone else said.
Gives me more time to amass a small fortune to buy it.

Return to “Halo”