New Set Idea

Got a question? Ask it here!
I noticed that you guys only have one viking set. That was kinda disappointing. I was wondering if you could make a viking set that wasn't just a boat and a couple guys. if you made one with a little wall, and Britons or someone else, this would make you a lot of money. an idea would be to make one based off of the history channel one.

Maybe some crusade sets or samurai sets would be cool, and I know [competitor] has the rights to star wars but it would be cool to see something related to it like maybe a hero or something

Oh, they Blurted out [competitor]

Sadly Disney seems to own The History Channel, And we all know why Marvel left MEGA.

Disney owns everything at this point lol.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:30 am
Disney owns everything at this point lol.
Disney is the Dark Side. Just think, Mickey Mouse = Emperor Palpatine

I think the generic themes could be a huge windfall. Love the look of the figs from the mars pro builder set and I can see these easily being developed into some more sets, adding some military component. The space theme was huge for [competitor] and its a big miss on their part that they've discontinued it completely. Given how much better MC figs and sets are I thin theres a tremendous built in fan base hankering for something more like it. MCX is very well positioned to pick up that fan base.I also think the market is becoming over saturated with licensed themes and is ripe for some well done generics.

Brilliant idea!!!

I would happily buy generic Cowboys, Native American Indians, Gladiators, Ninjas, Samurai, Barbarians, Spartans, and Sword and Sorcery types.

If MCX makes them, I'll buy them!!

Our dreams will never come true.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”