Mega Construx Day

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I am on board with this my Megaverser's, count me in!

Pedro-Parzival wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:22 pm
I am on board with this my Megaverser's, count me in!
Yo Pedro! (I haven't seen you post in a while, or it might be just me being tired that I can't remember if I just can't remember(I did the "Yo" to sound like those cool kids)) :-)

Sounds great all. I plan to post to the Gallery, Twitter and Facebook and not just in related areas but out where the public can see the post as well. Hopefully the more people we can expose to Mega Construx the more future customers we can get for MC.

OK well I don't think I have time to edit and upload a YouTube video. And I haven't for the last few months, hence why I haven't been uploading to my channel. However, I will upload something to celebrate the occasion on the gallery.

For all those planning to participate in Mega Construx Day tomorrow and will be posting to the Gallery, you may want to go ahead and start posting some of your pictures today. Since the approval process takes a while (and hopefully there will be a surge of new pictures getting added to that Gallery) it may help to start today or tonight so your pictures do show up on Saturday.

Yep I'm gonna try to get my post up. Gonna have a busy day today but hopefully I'll get mine up.

Cool, I’m currently working on a showcase of my collection for YouTube. (Completely forgot to, do I’ll post it sometime tonight in Australia) My accounts the same name.

Nevermind the video. Ran out of time cause today ended up being pretty busy.

I saw some great Mega Construx Day post in the Fan Gallery. Thank you all that participated. I think we should make this an event every year on September 1st.

Return to “General discussion”