Like to see so new ww2 sets like the axis powers sets

Builds & Discussions
Like to see axis sets soon

Yes please!! This is a must, we have so many allies that are waiting for some enemies to fight in our displays and dioramas.

I love that I am a major collector when it comes to CoD WW2 figures and noticed the lack of stalehelms and Mp40

Yes please more axis sets !

I hope the upcoming sets are not just limited to the "Call of Duty" game. This brand have lots of potential to expand. I would love to see a standalone WW2 line. I hope the Soviets, Germans and IJA will be a possibility.

COD Mega Construx is in MAJOR NEED of axis troops. Would like to see some new weapons, figures and sets!

The toy retailers are in enough trouble without dealing with the controversy that would come from stocking toys of WWII German troops.

In all honestly, having an online exclusive Axis Powers series could do well, even if it were nothing but 3 four packs, one for Germany, one for Italy, one for Japan. These wouldn't even need any Swastikas on them.

I'd be willing to pay a little extra for these sets, and I know plenty of people online would as well. Worst case, I bet somebody could make some good custom figures using what is already out there. Mega Construx should hop on it before somebody else does.

Online only Axis sets honestly doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. Probably Amazon in the US - that's where I get half my sets from anyways. I like the three Axis troop pack ideas; the one other Axis set I would want would be an Axis-themed tank.

I like modern the most, but axis is a good idea and that's why they're actually making them for 2018

Return to “Call of Duty”