IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:00 pm
Don't know if someone has already said this, but I think it would be cool if MEGA sold old sets again. I really want some of those, honestly more than I want some of the newer ones. I also think it would be cool if they sold more Micro-Fleet sets. Those were epic. Also, you can store SO much more than you'd think in those helmets! I also want another Halo 4/5 Master Chief, without silver wash. Wish they sold him in stores. Also, maybe they could remake the Spartan Tribute Pack, with newer Armor System figures! They could just have them be Halo 4/5 Master Chief style Spartans. I would definitely buy this set. I don't know if anyone else likes these ideas, but I personally think they would be super cool. Also, maybe MEGA could make more Battlescapes? Those in my opinion are a must-have, and I don't have one. Sad times. (If only Joe could afford fancy things.) These are just a few of my ideas. I have a whole binder of stuff like this. Ideas, sketches, stuff like that. I'll post a few thing I want to see:
Stalk eBay like a cat, hunt for the battlescapes, every once and awhile they will come by for a price far below what the scalpers are demanding.

shiningHatsya wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:27 am
Love Live! and/or Idolmaster character mini figures as a middleground between boys and girls please ; means more civilian and school outfits when that happens. :)
At this rate, we'll introduce angled claw hands, maybe wider joint movement too, and Barbie-sized heads (but with body proportions of a Destiny character?).

KhaosTheory wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:39 am
These new Vikings gave me the idea of a warriors line. They could do all of the legendary fighters throughout the centuries:
-The Romans (mentioned before and has many possibilities even with Gladiators as well)
-Spartans (or more broadly, Ancient Greek)
-Zulu
-Samurai
-Medieval knights
-Ancient Egyptians
-Huns (although this may be controversial but a massive empire nonetheless)
-etc.

Agreed! Plus expand the WWII line with more Axis sets. Civil War sets with both sides represented. Western theme.

Skrobes wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:48 pm
KhaosTheory wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:39 am
These new Vikings gave me the idea of a warriors line. They could do all of the legendary fighters throughout the centuries:
-The Romans (mentioned before and has many possibilities even with Gladiators as well)
-Spartans (or more broadly, Ancient Greek)
-Zulu
-Samurai
-Medieval knights
-Ancient Egyptians
-Huns (although this may be controversial but a massive empire nonetheless)
-etc.

Agreed! Plus expand the WWII line with more Axis sets. Civil War sets with both sides represented. Western theme.
Speaking of Samurai, and superhero tie-ins, hope they consider the upcoming Batman Ninja anime for a toyline to get the best of both worlds.

* Samurai themed anything super possible micro action figures would be absolutely amazing.
Set ideas to implement it make something like the $15 USD halo and COD packs. But the variations be different clans of Samurai some clad in full armor some not
. Or even in the Heros series a Samuria would be awesome.
Larger set idea would be a Japanese "gateway to heaven" with some figures maybe one or two on a horse. Or the inside beginnings of a dojo.
Also highly support the Roman style ideas throughout the comments.

Here's another idea:
Indiana Jones Mega Bloks! I don't know, maybe no one else is interested in this, but I am a HUGE Indiana Jones fan, and would love to see this happen!

I remember you have Gundam Mega Bloks toy once, in Japan that is. Hope you can bring 'em stateside, with at least Iron-Blooded Orphans first?

I think [competitor] still has the license for Indiana Jones, but I may be wrong.

I'd like to see a WWII frogman, and a B-17 as perhaps a signature series set for Call of Duty. Also, I'd love to see some Legends figures with mustaches, as those were pretty popular back then.

Return to “General discussion”