Where is every one?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
A few days ago the forums were a lot more active but now no one is really here.

I'm here.

Even if I'm not as active as what I was a while back.

No one is active on the threads I'm active on.

I don't have the time to read "The Imperial Campaign"

"A RolePlaying Game" has gotten too chaotic.

Really, all the activity is on the "roleplaying" threads. I'm just not into forum RPs, I'm a tabletop guy.

Long story short, I can't be active.

I'll always try to be active, I just haven't gotten many chances to be active, but I still check the site more than once a day. I would just like to see the Mega-Verse to make a comeback, so I can be more active. I gets me down and makes me want to upload less when there's no activity on those threads, anyway.

I'm not saying stop doing the RPGs, but I'm saying that if comics start to fade out on the forum, then I'll fade out, and I don't want that.

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:21 pm
I'm here.

Even if I'm not as active as what I was a while back.

No one is active on the threads I'm active on.

I don't have the time to read "The Imperial Campaign"

"A RolePlaying Game" has gotten too chaotic.

Really, all the activity is on the "roleplaying" threads. I'm just not into forum RPs, I'm a tabletop guy.

Long story short, I can't be active.

I'll always try to be active, I just haven't gotten many chances to be active, but I still check the site more than once a day. I would just like to see the Mega-Verse to make a comeback, so I can be more active. I gets me down and makes me want to upload less when there's no activity on those threads, anyway.

I'm not saying stop doing the RPGs, but I'm saying that if comics start to fade out on the forum, then I'll fade out, and I don't want that.
Well I'll be back working on lore and stuff once I'm off vacation. If you want to talk on the threads say hay. Start a conversation.

I look forward to reading your new lore. Anyway, I'm trying to upload more often which also cuts down on forum time, sadly.

Oh, I was doing some Thanksgiving stuff, Black Friday shopping and you know I'm never active on the weekends. But I'm back!

I would love to be more active with photos but I havent been able to log in from my mac which is my photo rig in months. Every time I try the login just resets the fields and never actually logs me in.

I am posting this trom my iphone.

Simply just too busy. I have to maintain my real life, school life, social life, gaming life, and blok life all at once. I do have 3-4 builds in progress, though!

I just am not a "Forums" person. I prefer the Gallery.

I tend to hang out on the RPs

I've mainly been busy with playing some really good games on my tablet, and haven't really had time to check the forums.

But I'm back now!

Return to “General discussion”