Idea For The Thorne Single Figure Pack

Builds & Discussions
So I messaged Cary this idea and she said I was best to post it here as the Creative Team may see it! I really love what you guys are doing with the Single Figure line - it's very innovative and creative. I had the perfect idea on what you guys could do with Thorne to make his Single Pack iconic to the character and the scenarios he finds himself in within Halo 4:

Basically, you could give him a painted Assault Rifle, painted Magnum and a painted Energy Sword (As these are the weapons we see him use, with the Energy Sword most likely featuring a painted handle), an alternate damaged chestplate as in Halo 4 his chestplate is damaged by an energy sword at one point during the Spartan Ops campaign, and then an alternate unhelmeted head. Then include a small buildable Promethean artifact like the one taken onboard Infinity, and boom - a small £6 - £8 named figure pack.

This would be a way to give collectors a few display options, and include a little buildable piece which would be a fun display piece for any diorama or collection. I haven't thought of anything for Chief, Buck, or Vale yet, so I welcome your suggestions below. :)

Love the ideas, I had mentioned including an unhelmeted head with all the figures right after the panel.

Thanks man - I remember you saying! It would be a fantastic way to add more character to the named figures - plus, I would love a Nathan Fillion head in Mega scale!

Looking at the smuggler set with the latest version of commander Locke I'd say it's possible that named characters might now come with an unhelmeted head that or an unhelmeted version could be released in a different set.
I don't understand your Buck comment though, you say you don't know what you would put into a buck weapon pack - for me it'd depend which buck you mean ODST buck or Spartan buck. ODST buck weapons would be Assault Rifle (painted), Suppressed SMG and a Suppressed magnum (Socom is not its official name, thus I refuse to call it that) scenery maybe a broken wall or just a piece of terrain with an in game H3/H3ODST style weapons rack. As for spartan buck weapons would again include an Assault rifle (painted). Maybe include new H5 weapons like the Hydra (I think he used one in the E3 demo), Magnum (I assume that's still in H5). As for scenery again maybe a terrain piece with a weapons rack or something. Then again I don't really see a need for a spartan buck weapon pack unless I didn't want the new scorpion.

Return to “Halo”