Smuggler Intercept Set?

Builds & Discussions
A while back before a lot of the new sets were officially announced or even seen, ToyViz.com had pre-orders available for a handful of Mega Bloks Halo sets under what I guess were code names. "Ganymede" turned out to be the Covenant Commander set, "Scylla" the Scorpian's Sting, "Bacchus" the new Banshee, and "Pegasus" the Promethean ship which I've seen called the Phaeton Gunship. But does anyone know what the set code named "Smuggler Intercept" might be?

we do not even know if the smuggler intercept is even a real set yet. It could be but we do not know yet.

Since ToyViz are taking pre-orders then I'm guessing it mush be a real set.

History has taught us that this is not always the case.

Lest we all forget the saga of the Covenant Vampire.

My wishful thinking is that it is a set based on the smuggler being capture by Locke from Nightfall. He meets the elite who is dropped off in a Spirit drop ship and so I'm hoping we might get a Spirit at long last. Off to dream some more!

Both the Smugglers Intercept and NMPD Warthog have product codes in the request centre.

CNH00 SMUGGLER INTERCEPT 4
CNH06 NMPD WARTHOG 5

They are now inactive, taken down along with all the other fall skus. I pulled these out of the system a couple months ago, and so far the other items in that block have been announced as sets. These are very likely some of the TRU exclusives for this fall.

Thanks Dielectric, great info!

Smuggler Intercept is a set that has the smuggler's ship from Nightfall with ONI characters from the show.

R3negade wrote:
> Smuggler Intercept is a set that has the smuggler's ship from Nightfall
> with ONI characters from the show.
*Before you read this it contains spoilers for nightfall to those who havent seen it*
Specifically Commander Locke (with both a helmet and a head) and Agent Estrin (The one who gets forced off the cliff by his teammate), He's named on the box but also in nightfall the 4 ONI members have different coloured markings on their Nightfall armor (ODST variant) Ramos(?) I think has a dark blue stripe and I can't tell but I think the final one (forgot his name) has like a yellowish golden stripe (I'm not 100% sure on this last one as its hard to get a good look at it)

Return to “Halo”