OPINION: What Weapons/Weapon Pieces Would You Want to See?

Builds & Discussions
The idea for this thread came from my idea of an all weapon pack on the CoD Set Idea thread.

With the amount of weapons in the games, I'm sure that everyone as their own list of weapons that they would love to see in Mega Bloks form.

However, I absolutely cannot stress this enough, but respect each other's opinions. I am sick of seeing other people's opinions getting attacked just because someone disagrees with the opinion. If you do not agree, then be polite and say why you disagree.

The list of weapons I'd like to see (I am listing these by first appearances):

WW2

STG 44

Bren

BAR

Trench Gun

MP 40

M1911

Mauser C96

M1A1 Carbine

Browning 1919

Double Barrelled Shotgun

PPSh-41

Cold War

Mac 11

Uzi

L96A1

AUG

Ballistic Knife (CoD Blops 1)

Crossbow (CoD Blops 1)

Galil

HK21

Modern

G36C

M14EBR

M60E4

Skorpion (Modern Warfare 3 variant)

G18

P90

M93 Raffica

AA12

M249 SAW

Mini-Uzi

Futuristic

B23R

Skorpion EVO

LSAT

Annihilator

Peacekeeper

M1927 (Black Ops 2 Zombies)

Weevil

I've never played the games but I love the Mega Bloks sets.
Since the Vector has already been made, the AA12 has already been mentioned and I don't think the bullpup design of the Steyr AUG will work with the figs, the only gun I can think of to add would be the MTs255 from Russia. Not sure if Mega can do that in their Modular Weapons format but I would be ok with some guns moving away from that format to be one solid piece like the guns in the WWII sets.

DjMegaBloks wrote:The idea for this thread came from my idea of an all weapon pack on the CoD Set Idea thread.

With the amount of weapons in the games, I'm sure that everyone as their own list of weapons that they would love to see in Mega Bloks form.

However, I absolutely cannot stress this enough, but respect each other's opinions. I am sick of seeing other people's opinions getting attacked just because someone disagrees with the opinion. If you do not agree, then be polite and say why you disagree.
Bit hypocritical since last time I simply changed your list to how I wanted to see it and yet You attacked me for my own take on your ideas.

About this weapon suggestion thing though, as I suggested in the set thread, I think mega should do a poll each year for say the top 2-3 weapons from a selection to get made, otherwise I think the original few weapons such as the M4 style Rifle, the AK style rifle and the MP5 style SMG would disappear, in fact with the latest wave it seems as though these weapons are already scarce. I mean yeah new weapon pieces would be great but some people like myself would also like to have a few more of the first weapon styles.

WW2 again I'd suggest a vote each year for say the top 3 in a poll, again people like myself probably won't ever get tired of the M1 Garand or the M1A1 Thompson (ok yeah sure I'd love it if they made an M1 Garand without the bayonet). Also there were so many weapons used in WW2 and COD uses all the important/noteworthy ones from the major countries involved and again I think there'd be too many to ask for all at one time though.
(I think even guns that are only mounted in the games should also make appearances, e.g. Type 92 (I think it's the 92 in WAW that's used in the bunkers and stuff)

Can't compare the COD line to halos because halo has a limited armory, whereas cod isn't really that limited because the weapons are based off real weaponry and the weaponry changes with each game, thus more and more weapon ideas.

Please note I'm not saying don't post your big lists of suggestions - I'm just saying I think mega should do a poll because some of us don't want the original weapons to get phased out after a couple of waves. Also the M1927 from zombies was a real WW2 era weapon, it's a variant of the Thompson SMG, the style of the 1927 was commonly used by gangsters during prohibition, especially by al capones men which earned the gun the nickname the "Chicago Typewriter" except COD mislabelled it since there's no M1927 Thompson, there is an M1921 and an M1928 - I'd say the COD one is the 21 with a 50 round mag instead of the 100 round.

Here's a few gun that should be made for the WW2 sets:

Arisaka Type 99

Type 100 Submachine gun

Russian 'Tommy ' Submachine gun (I don't remember the name for it)

Luger Machine pistol

.50 Cal. Browning Heavy machine gun

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Here's a few gun that should be made for the WW2 sets:

Arisaka Type 99

Type 100 Submachine gun

'Tommy ' Submachine gun

Luger Machine pistol
Uh "Tommy" sub machine gun was a nickname for all variants of Thompson submachine guns (the standard military variant (1928 military version) already in MB form and the 1927 has already been suggested by DJ) unless you say tommy as the nickname for British people in which case you would be referring to the Sten gun.

I was actually referring to the 'Gangster' style of Thompson sub machine gun

DjMegaBloks wrote:The idea for this thread came from my idea of an all weapon pack on the CoD Set Idea thread.

The list of weapons I'd like to see (I am listing these by first appearances):

WW2

STG 44

Bren

BAR

Trench Gun

MP 40

M1911

Mauser C96

M1A1 Carbine

Browning 1919

Double Barrelled Shotgun

PPSh-41

Cold War

Mac 11

Uzi

L96A1

AUG

Ballistic Knife (CoD Blops 1)

Crossbow (CoD Blops 1)

Galil

HK21

Modern

G36C

M14EBR

M60E4

Skorpion (Modern Warfare 3 variant)

G18

P90

M93 Raffica

AA12

M249 SAW

Mini-Uzi

Futuristic

B23R

Skorpion EVO

LSAT

Annihilator

Peacekeeper

M1927 (Black Ops 2 Zombies)

Weevil
i am perrty sure that they already have a shotgun trench gun thing and not quite sure that the LSAT is futuristic

^ Same with the Skorpion Evo too

Return to “Call of Duty”