New sets revealed!

Builds & Discussions
ccbrowning5 wrote:It looks like the COD Wraith too much.

LOL! Not even a little... The only commonality is the lift fans in the wings. After that they have completely different shapes.

VinceHoffman wrote:
LOL! Not even a little... The only commonality is the lift fans in the wings. After that they have completely different shapes.
Yeah I agree... It doesn't even look like the in-game vehicle!

VinceHoffman wrote:
No I'm talking about the COD Wraith Mega Bloks/Construx created. The wings look like it the wasp's and the nose has little similarity. At least that's what it looks like to me.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
VinceHoffman wrote:
No I'm talking about the COD Wraith Mega Bloks/Construx created. The wings look like it the wasp's and the nose has little similarity. At least that's what it looks like to me.
A little bit... But the body is like a cube!

charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
VinceHoffman wrote: LOL! Not even a little... The only commonality is the lift fans in the wings. After that they have completely different shapes.
A little bit... But the body is like a cube!
I guess it depends on point of view.

Hi - where is the best spot to get the sets? I can find some on Amazon, but are there other places too?

I'm in Canada and it is months before we can get new sets up here. Anyone have ideas on the best way to get the new sets? Ordering on Amazon US is a $50 customs charge for each order.... :-(

roke77 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:11 am
Hi - where is the best spot to get the sets? I can find some on Amazon, but are there other places too?

I'm in Canada and it is months before we can get new sets up here. Anyone have ideas on the best way to get the new sets? Ordering on Amazon US is a $50 customs charge for each order.... :-(
what :[] ow, Try ebay, theres sellers in Canada for starters, and I'm hoping shipping isn't too exspensive for us to Canada ive done the other way from Canada to USA

Check out the new sets in the halo section! Series Stormbound and a new Blue CTF set to rival the Reds!

I'm reviving this old thread and telling you to go check out the figures section in the Halo world! There are a bunch of new figures on the first two pages! It shows the Infinity crew including and the long awaited ODST pilot! Some gold Prometheans! A new Spartan Defender(No Pic) and blue Orbital! Purple Zealot, and Spartan Wetwork with Blood of Suban! New Commander elite! And to wrap it up a Black Spartan Protector and a Black Spartan Athlon with red visors! It's on the first TWO pages in the figure section of the Halo world! Go check em' out! I wonder what these sets are!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:55 am
I'm reviving this old thread and telling you to go check out the figures section in the Halo world! There are a bunch of new figures on the first two pages! It shows the Infinity crew including and the long awaited ODST pilot! Some gold Prometheans! A new Spartan Defender(No Pic) and blue Orbital! Purple Zealot, and Spartan Wetwork with Blood of Suban! New Commander elite! And to wrap it up a Black Spartan Protector and a Black Spartan Athlon with red visors! It's on the first TWO pages in the figure section of the Halo world! Go check em' out! I wonder what these sets are!
Yeah, I can't wait for their release!

Return to “Halo”