OG Dragons

Trip down memory lane...
I still have boxes and boxes of Dragons, Dragons Krystal Wars, Dragons Fire & Ice, and Dragons Metal Ages hidden around my house. I remember how epic the sets were and their awesome details. I have always been and will always be a Mega Bloks kid!
The way that some of the bricks didn't quite fit together made me develop my ingenuity because I would have to solve complex puzzles that required a lot of thinking and reconstituting at such a young age.
It's crazy how far they've come, and are now far superior to all competition. They have such good stuff it blows my brains.

Mega Bloks is best of Bloks.

mrachieveify wrote:
Wed May 25, 2016 3:35 am
I still have boxes and boxes of Dragons, Dragons Krystal Wars, Dragons Fire & Ice, and Dragons Metal Ages hidden around my house. I remember how epic the sets were and their awesome details. I have always been and will always be a Mega Bloks kid!
The way that some of the bricks didn't quite fit together made me develop my ingenuity because I would have to solve complex puzzles that required a lot of thinking and reconstituting at such a young age.
It's crazy how far they've come, and are now far superior to all competition. They have such good stuff it blows my brains.

Mega Bloks is best of Bloks.
I miss dragons.

Return to “Retired lines”