Where could I request for a piece replacement

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
So I pulled out my phaeton from my draw and some parts had been really broken that it's beyond repair so I wanted to ask where could I get a replacement part.

Silenttakedown wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:51 am
So I pulled out my phaeton from my draw and some parts had been really broken that it's beyond repair so I wanted to ask where could I get a replacement part.
Do you still have the box?

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:50 pm
Silenttakedown wrote:
If you have the box or instructions then you can call mattel. Mattel will put you through a whole bunch of machines and you'll get to a customer service agent. That person should send some replacements in the mail.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:46 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Silenttakedown wrote:
If you have the box or instructions then you can call mattel. Mattel will put you through a whole bunch of machines and you'll get to a customer service agent. That person should send some replacements in the mail.
If you live in the states, that is!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:46 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Silenttakedown wrote:
If you live in the states, that is!

lol not always my mega bloks pelican has some bad parts or is just missing some but i cant get them replaced as the codes on the box no longer work.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:57 pm
lol not always my mega bloks pelican has some bad parts or is just missing some but i cant get them replaced as the codes on the box no longer work.
My older brother used to collect Halo and when he had an older set break, he couldn't get the parts because the set was discontinued.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:28 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:57 pm
My older brother used to collect Halo and when he had an older set break, he couldn't get the parts because the set was discontinued.
That's a bummer! What set?

OK that is weird because I got a ton of the clear rods and joints for my 4 Original Battlescape I set less than a month ago. It kept saying invalid code on the date code off the box but after a few tries it took and then went to the request form page. I was contacted by a customer service rep within 24 hours wanting to know the exact parts list I needed and I got 4 each of the long and short rods as well as assorted joints and connectors and 4 of the I-Beams for them no problem. Only thing I forgot to order was the ends with the Brick connector bit for attaching to standard blocks.

I think the request form page is buggy like a lot of the website currently.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”