Will the Cobb tanks fit these figures?

Builds & Discussions
eliteslayer4915 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Yes, Brickarms does do tanks, mostly WW2 type tanks, and no not brickamania
Sorry mate brickarms only do weapons not tanks, it's definitely another site your looking at or if not a different site then it'll be brickarms selling brickmania kits on their site. Brickarms forums only have weapon suggestion threads, and I haven't seen anything about them making tank sets.
Eh heh heh... My bad, I thought that Brickarms did tanks,not just weapons
Nah they only do: weapons, weapon packs, Crates, helmets, accessories and occasionally they'll release a minifigure or two (they haven't released a minifigure in a while though).

And with sites such as brickmania it's easy to get confused since brickmania sells pretty much all of the brickarms products, as well as their own and the fact both sites use the word brick, lol.

Well, no wonder I got things confused, fell like a ton of bricks with that mistake!

Deinonychus wrote:The Cobi figures barely fit in the tanks. CoD figures are way too big to fit into the built-in crew positions on most of them, although I think there might be a couple where the driver's compartments could hold a figure. That being said, the CoD figures look great standing next to the Cobi tanks. However, thanks to the camo bricks, they tend to look best standing next to the MEGA stuff. just something about those camo bricks ;)
This pretty much sums it up. Even though the massive Cobi tanks are closer to Mega Bloks scale than anything else; interior space is not the focus of their tanks. However, I have made Cobi mocs specifically designed to fit Mega Bloks figures!

I must also mention minifig accessory compatibility. The pegs of Cobi accessories are much thinner than that of Mega Bloks accessories. The grip of a Mega Bloks figure on a Cobi gun would be very loose while doing the vice versa would likely break your Cobi figures hand from being too wide to grip!

Return to “Call of Duty”