Custom figure questions for Geek Customs.

Tips & Tricks
Hey! Figure I should start a thread for any questions anyone may have for me in regards to customising.

Painting tips? Stuck somewhere... Ask away!!

Side note: unfortunately I lost quite a bit of my collection, and supplies in a fire. So it's going to be a WHILE before I can get back to customising. In the meantime I decided to create this post to help the community and try and remain active.

GeekMarky wrote:Hey! Figure I should start a thread for any questions anyone may have for me in regards to customising.

Side note: unfortunately I lost quite a bit of my collection, and supplies in a fire. So it's going to be a WHILE before I can get back to customising. In the meantime I decided to create this post to help the community and try and remain active.
Sorry for the loss dude, that really sucks.

GeekMarky wrote:Hey! Figure I should start a thread for any questions anyone may have for me in regards to customising.

Oh *** man,I'm so sorry for the loss.... Hope your stuff is able to recover.

*** dude, I'm really sorry to hear that! Out of curiosity, what kind of paint do you use for your customs?

I use Vallejo mostly, just started using a brand called Formula P3.
Halo40KWarrior wrote:
GeekMarky wrote:Hey! Figure I should start a thread for any questions anyone may have for me in regards to customising. Painting tips? Stuck somewhere... Ask away!! Side note: unfortunately I lost quite a bit of my collection, and supplies in a fire. So it's going to be a WHILE before I can get back to customising. In the meantime I decided to create this post to help the community and try and remain active.
*** dude, I'm really sorry to hear that! Out of curiosity, what kind of paint do you use for your customs?

Thanks for the concern, I was able to salvage a few figures. Lost my most valuable pieces unfortunately. I'll be alright. Determined to get back to work!

Sad to hear about the fire but happy to see that you started this thread.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”