New enemies???

Builds & Discussions
Hey guys, here's a couple of ideas for enemies.

So yesterday, I was looking at the Destiny sets and was wondering why there was such a limited amount of enemies. So I came up with this list,
Fallen- Vandals, dregs.
Vex- Goblins, hobgoblins, minotaurs, etc.
Cabal- Legionaries, centurions, etc.
Taken- everything in a fading translucent blue.

Feel free to add to the list.

Blue? The Taken are black and white. The glow effect makes it appear blue.
And they're definitely not translucent.

Translucent plastic would be more fitting for Shadow Thrall.

Good point. Though it's not often I get too close to taken. Then I'll die, lol.

Got it. I just looked up the Taken colors.

My idea of the taken would be a mold of active camo and black

twilight9 wrote:Blue? The Taken are black and white. The glow effect makes it appear blue.
And they're definitely not translucent.

Translucent plastic would be more fitting for Shadow Thrall.
Pluse if you have the Desolt set that you get from sterling treasures you can tell what color they are

If you look at my topic Destiny set ideas and Suggetions I have a lot of ideas on enemy's

Ps I'm really the only person who said anything on it.

For the Cabal, I think the size of the figures would be perfect if they were the same size as the 2016 TMNT Krang figure, considering how large and bulky they are. Though what always bothered me ever since the jump to the new articulation is that the larger figures are made with ball-jointed shoulders. These joints pretty much just restrict articulation as well as take away from the aesthetics as they create a small, but noticeable gap between the arm itself and the torso. If anything, Mega could easily take the shoulder joints in the normal figures and scale them up a little so that it wouldn't look out of place, as well as keep the great articulation.

Vex would be my #1 choice. I also think Cabel would be great - the different helmet/head options would be an easy way to make a few different variations. Throw in the shields and we have some great figures.

Return to “Destiny”