Missing Pieces from Charlie Series blind packs

Builds & Discussions
Hi Mega Bloks and Community,

My son has recently purchased heaps of Charlie Series blind packs. Today we purchased six and five had faults in them. They are missing parts (one ultra rare figure did not have a head!) or the ball for hip joint does not fit in the hole for the leg. Also often we get two right legs and no left legs or vice versa. So the legs don't fit or stay on and they definitely don't stand up. All of the orange Spartan figures that my son has got have had something wrong with them, but there are also problems with other figures.

My son has been waiting weeks and weeks for these to be in stock and when we finally buy them he is always disappointed that most of them don't have complete sets or there is something else wrong with the set. I understand that one or two mistakes might be expected (with a few random packs) but why is there a problem with almost EVERY pack? I am wasting my money (and his valuable hard earned pocket money) to buy these sets that always seem to have a problem with them. Apart from taking them back to the place of purchase, I was wondering if and how Mega Bloks would do something about refunding the money, or rather, could help me obtain some of the missing parts. As I am new to these forums, maybe some fans out there could help me - please tell me how I can get hold of the missing or broken parts in the packs? BTW, we are in Australia.

My son waits in anticipation.

Sorry to hear that. Looks like you stumbled on a bad batch. The good news is you can get all those missing parts by filling out the request form on support.megabrands.com

Good luck!

We had the same problem. Purchased a Mystery set but the character was missing a front chest plate. Could not request missing piece because the instructions are not available on the request form.

Called to request the part but they will not send it. They will only send a new mystery bag, with most likely a different character inside and possibly more missing parts.

This is the 4th time we've had missing pieces from Halo sets. Maybe they should get advise from another company on quality control. I've never called them for missing pieces and we have 200+ sets.

Suspicious

To say the least

Return to “Halo”