Zombie figures

Builds & Discussions

^ I'd be ok with that. Anything is better than no articulation ( or extremely limited).

how bout some exo zombies to go with the new aw sets? they would need the full articulation. take off the exo armor and you have some fully articulated regular zombies.

I warmed up the plastic a bit to get some more articulation out of these zombies.
Bent the elbows, knees, neck and waist. I'm pretty happy with the results.

Whoa!, that's both awesome and disturbing, nice conversion work there!

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Whoa!, that's both awesome and disturbing, nice conversion work there!
Thanks!

jonnyfiyve wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Whoa!, that's both awesome and disturbing, nice conversion work there!
Thanks!
No problem, out of curiosity, what type of wash did you use, and also, what brand?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote:
Thanks!
No problem, out of curiosity, what type of wash did you use, and also, what brand?
No paint was used on the figures.
The only customization I did was to bend the arms, legs and waist by applying some heat.

I used some image filters to tweak the image to give it that feel.
The heat did change the color somewhat that might be what you are picking up on.

Ah, okay, thanks for clearing that up, it just looked like you had put a wash on one of the zombies

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Ah, okay, thanks for clearing that up, it just looked like you had put a wash on one of the zombies
Agreed, it really does look like that.

Return to “Call of Duty”