The hip ball joints are always slip off the legs

Got a question? Ask it here!
Do everyone suffered such the problem like me? I really like the joint design between the TMNT figure body and leg. Do Mega Construx think about it to apply other theme?

Alvin wrote:Do everyone suffered such the problem like me? I really like the joint design between the TMNT figure body and leg. Do Mega Construx think about it to apply other theme?

Ummm if your talking about what I think you are. The legs wount be done like TMNT at least not untill they find a new form for the waist movment. As of right now the waits pieace has to be strong enough to hold the legs to the body wile also keeping the figure togeather. They simply woundnt be able to build the support required for the super posable uper legs. I personally enjoy the current legs system as it allows us to change the way the legs are side to side. Wile they can't turn them out nobody I know has there legs turned out.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Alvin wrote:Do everyone suffered such the problem like me? I really like the joint design between the TMNT figure body and leg. Do Mega Construx think about it to apply other theme?
Ummm if your talking about what I think you are. The legs wount be done like TMNT at least not untill they find a new form for the waist movment. As of right now the waits pieace has to be strong enough to hold the legs to the body wile also keeping the figure togeather. They simply woundnt be able to build the support required for the super posable uper legs. I personally enjoy the current legs system as it allows us to change the way the legs are side to side. Wile they can't turn them out nobody I know has there legs turned out.
I saw I dude in the world records book that can do that just sayin'! But your right! Not alot of people (99.9999999999999%) can do that!

charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
I saw I dude in the world records book that can do that just sayin'! But your right! Not alot of people (99.9999999999999%) can do that!
Lol wow. Honestly though with the legs falling out of the joint I have a dastardly warlock who's leg refuses to stay in and he has to be one with the clock and cloth pieace.... ughghghf

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”