IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:24 pm
Spartan2345 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:55 am
We should have new articulation figures from old sets. Basically, revamping the old articulation sets but with new articulation.
Ooh some revamped Technicians and a CIO and some brute stalkers would be EPIC
I agree

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:24 pm
Spartan2345 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:55 am
We should have new articulation figures from old sets. Basically, revamping the old articulation sets but with new articulation.
Ooh some revamped Technicians and a CIO and some brute stalkers would be EPIC
Brute stalkers and flame grenades are a great idea dude, totally forgot......

Halo infinite elite Lance pack. One ultra, (preferably the white one) one purple elite like in the blind bags, one blue elite like from the mongoose set, and one red elite like from the gear pack. The ultra would have an energy sword, the other weapons would not be designated and would be a: needler, a plasma rifle, and a needle rifle. Scenery would be: 1 shield wall thingy, and a regular wall thingy.

ONI Special Operations Platoon

1x Spartan Recon in Black Armour with Red Visor & MA40 Assault Rifle

5x UNSC Halo Infinite Marines in Black Armour with White Highlights. Weapons include a Battle Rifle, a DMR, a SAW, a Tactical Shotgun and a Spnkr Rocket launcher.

Accessories include a printed ONI crate & figure stands.

I personally think that mega should make energy shields for the Jackals that cover most of their bodies. Since my first Jackal I thought is was kind of awkward since it wasn't like the shields in the game.

Halo Combat Evolved 10th Anniversary - Pillar of Autumn Survivors (Platoon Pack)

Captain Keyes and Sergeant Johnson have rallied the survivors of the Pillar of Autumn's crash on Installation 04 and are now leading the fight back against the Covenant and Flood forces occupying the ring. Support them as you build your UNSC forces with the Pillar of Autumn Survivors Pack.

1x Captain Keyes (slight running changes from Heroes figure - i.e. Grey Hair instead of Black) with Black Magnum

1x Combat Evolved Sergeant Johnson with Shotgun

2x Combat Evolved Marines with Assault Rifles

1x Combat Evolved Marine with Boonie Hat, Short Sleeves and Magnum

1x Combat Evolved Marine with Bandana, Short Sleeves and Sniper Rifle

Alternate accessories are 2x Assault Rifles, and an alternate Marine head and helmet to interchange with the Sergeant Johnson head - adding an extra generic Marine to the platoon.

I really would like to see a unsc mastodon as a set, that would be awesome. Could come with a few Marines including a medic and an officer, and maybe an elite or two?

A massive Truth and Reconciliation and/or Pillar of Autumn in the same style of the Infinity and Forward onto Dawn sets would be a dream come true!

they should make a covenant or banished building box like they did with the unsc. maybe both!

Can we get a deal with [competitor] and get a G.I. Joe line?????

Return to “Halo”