IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Halo 4 Shade Turret Assault:

- 1 Halo 4 style Shade Turret

- Desert display plate with Forerunner structure

- 2 Spartans, 1 in Stalker armour,1 in Warmaster armour

- 1 Storm grunt

- 2 Elites, 1 Storm , 1 Zealot

- Weapons: Energy sword, Concussion rifle, Needler, SAW, Sniper rifle

- Cost: $ 29.99 (USA)

AkulA1996 wrote: Yes to the marines! but the Mk V armor would just be another excuse for mega to include one in every single set - I want a UNSC army made of normal marines and ODSTs for once not an army of Spartans. And same with grunts and jackals there's too many of the elites and brutes when in fact Jackals and grunts should outnumber brutes and/or elites (though on the covie side of things it's not as bad as the UNSC cause elites and brutes themselves are generic).
I agree with more Marine and ODST presence in the sets. Since I've never played Halo I get to approach this line as some cool "space army men" with vehicles that fight aliens (which by the way the Brutes and Jackals need upgrading to the new articulation) so my collection is mainly Marines and ODST (with some NMPD) while the Spartans usually end up in the Body Bank to be used for customs. I do have a feeling we'll be getting some Technicians before too much longer since all Mega has to do to make them is put some of the Human Resistance heads on Marine/ODST torso with some NMPD legs and done.
I doubt we will see a noticeable decrease in the Spartans though since they are to Halo what Space Marines are to Warhammer 40K

omegabob wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote: Yes to the marines! but the Mk V armor would just be another excuse for mega to include one in every single set - I want a UNSC army made of normal marines and ODSTs for once not an army of Spartans. And same with grunts and jackals there's too many of the elites and brutes when in fact Jackals and grunts should outnumber brutes and/or elites (though on the covie side of things it's not as bad as the UNSC cause elites and brutes themselves are generic).
I agree with more Marine and ODST presence in the sets. Since I've never played Halo I get to approach this line as some cool "space army men" with vehicles that fight aliens (which by the way the Brutes and Jackals need upgrading to the new articulation) so my collection is mainly Marines and ODST (with some NMPD) while the Spartans usually end up in the Body Bank to be used for customs. I do have a feeling we'll be getting some Technicians before too much longer since all Mega has to do to make them is put some of the Human Resistance heads on Marine/ODST torso with some NMPD legs and done.
I doubt we will see a noticeable decrease in the Spartans though since they are to Halo what Space Marines are to Warhammer 40K
I disagree Spartans aren't that important, only 3 major Spartans exist (Chief, Noble 6, Locke) the rest are supporting characters (Blue team, Osiris, Palmer, Noble) compare this small number to the marines and odsts, marines are the backbone of the UNSC, not Spartans, ODSTs are the elite of the marine corps therefor if anything it's actually ODSTs which are equivelant to your space marines from war hammer not Spartans.

AkulA1996 wrote:
Roy-Focker wrote:ya Golden Warthog YES and with the RIMS lol
also why would Mega bloks keep making Mark V in everything? they dont have too. they can just make a line of just MARK V Halo Colored Spartans from the CE Game. that way we can get the full cast of Red Vs Blue Season 1 style armored Spartans lol
i just love MARK V armor. i wish it was made finally from the CE world. we dont see CE as much
heck they can even throw in the CE Pelican and CE Dropship from the Pillar of Autumn. seriously wheres the DropPod with all the Marines Loaded into the seats. i want that with a funny picture behind the box showing Chief coming out the back like the first Halo CE Game but all the marines alive and dizzy all over the ground trying to get up LOL that would be funny if they lived LOL
That's exactly what I mean with the different coloured Mk. V's they'll be putting them in sets taking up spaces which marines should be filling.

The V1 pelican was a CE pelican, a H2 and H3 style pelican too, the first 3 games use the same pelican. As for the drop pod I think you mean Bumblebee Lifepod.

no i mean like sell some little packs of 1 spartan in a bag of the MK V Armored Spartans showing each color you can choose from. BUT make some Troop Pack sets of Marines. like sell some 3dollar MK V armored spartans and sell some 8dollar 5marines troop packs
or throw some 1dollar 1 marine packs of all the different designed marines from all 3 of the halo games.
and ya i ment the Bumblebee LifePod my bad. i want that little drop pod. and i want to see the Brown armored Marines again.
they can do some Halo CE Troops pack for that and Halo 2 marines troops and Halo 3 troops pack
and then they can do some Jungle Camo, Desert and Artic BUT when they do those camos. they use all 3 of the games armor styles of the marines into each camo pack. like 2 CE marines. 2 Halo 2 marines and 1 halo 3 marine armor but in different camos in each troop pack of 5marines.
no i agree with you lets get ALOT of marines. i want to see the CE Bright Green Warthog again and the old school looking big bulky assault rifles
also i want to see that one pilot girl with the cool visor on the Bumblebee lifepod and the girl on the Pelican from CE that talks to you.
also i want to see a CE Style Sgt Johnson with the Grey hat on and the big assault rifle in his hands.

and somebody get the REACH Forklift. Forklifts anyone????? just a 10dollar set with Kat and a Marine driving it lol

also where the heck is the sabre. can we see a Re Release of that? maybe the same color or something different like urban camo? lol that would be cool. i cant find it cheap anymore thats why i want it back again lol same for the Rhino

also i notice the CE Halo 1 Marines the ones without armor on are the same as the ones with it on
they have grey clothing under neith. so we can do some interchangeable armor to them the only thing im worryed about is the feet and hands. because theres armor there and it wouldnt look the same without armor on for those guys cause they still have feet pads and hand pads on. well since we can change the legs and arm. we can only change the side gaurds and shoulder pads and chest and belts. but idk maybe they will find away

Base plates are a good suggestion. They'd help a lot with dioramas.

I know we're getting a Covenant Watch Tower at some point in the not too distant future but I would like to see some more Covenant structures coming. I got into all this too late to get the Anti Air Craft cannon station (I don't remember the exact name at this point) that came out several years ago and don't remember any significant Covenant structures since then. I'm not sure if the Covenant have something similar to the Firebase in the game but that is the size of a Covenant structure I would like to see in the future.

I know this is kind of crazy.....

-Covenant Spire (Think the FWD set)

- Exclusive Noble Team Falcon (Normal Sized)

- Micro Fleet UNSC Grafton

- Some Reach Marines, Maybe an official Kat figure...

even if a set like this were to come out it would be A LONG ways away 7 - 8 years maybe- (however maybe not for the Kat Figure though)

Roy-Focker wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:
Roy-Focker wrote:ya Golden Warthog YES and with the RIMS lol
also why would Mega bloks keep making Mark V in everything? they dont have too. they can just make a line of just MARK V Halo Colored Spartans from the CE Game. that way we can get the full cast of Red Vs Blue Season 1 style armored Spartans lol
i just love MARK V armor. i wish it was made finally from the CE world. we dont see CE as much
heck they can even throw in the CE Pelican and CE Dropship from the Pillar of Autumn. seriously wheres the DropPod with all the Marines Loaded into the seats. i want that with a funny picture behind the box showing Chief coming out the back like the first Halo CE Game but all the marines alive and dizzy all over the ground trying to get up LOL that would be funny if they lived LOL
That's exactly what I mean with the different coloured Mk. V's they'll be putting them in sets taking up spaces which marines should be filling.

The V1 pelican was a CE pelican, a H2 and H3 style pelican too, the first 3 games use the same pelican. As for the drop pod I think you mean Bumblebee Lifepod.

no i mean like sell some little packs of 1 spartan in a bag of the MK V Armored Spartans showing each color you can choose from. BUT make some Troop Pack sets of Marines. like sell some 3dollar MK V armored spartans and sell some 8dollar 5marines troop packs
or throw some 1dollar 1 marine packs of all the different designed marines from all 3 of the halo games.
and ya i ment the Bumblebee LifePod my bad. i want that little drop pod. and i want to see the Brown armored Marines again.
they can do some Halo CE Troops pack for that and Halo 2 marines troops and Halo 3 troops pack
and then they can do some Jungle Camo, Desert and Artic BUT when they do those camos. they use all 3 of the games armor styles of the marines into each camo pack. like 2 CE marines. 2 Halo 2 marines and 1 halo 3 marine armor but in different camos in each troop pack of 5marines.
no i agree with you lets get ALOT of marines. i want to see the CE Bright Green Warthog again and the old school looking big bulky assault rifles
also i want to see that one pilot girl with the cool visor on the Bumblebee lifepod and the girl on the Pelican from CE that talks to you.
also i want to see a CE Style Sgt Johnson with the Grey hat on and the big assault rifle in his hands.

and somebody get the REACH Forklift. Forklifts anyone????? just a 10dollar set with Kat and a Marine driving it lol

also where the heck is the sabre. can we see a Re Release of that? maybe the same color or something different like urban camo? lol that would be cool. i cant find it cheap anymore thats why i want it back again lol same for the Rhino

also i notice the CE Halo 1 Marines the ones without armor on are the same as the ones with it on
they have grey clothing under neith. so we can do some interchangeable armor to them the only thing im worryed about is the feet and hands. because theres armor there and it wouldnt look the same without armor on for those guys cause they still have feet pads and hand pads on. well since we can change the legs and arm. we can only change the side gaurds and shoulder pads and chest and belts. but idk maybe they will find away
Really? Mega devoting a whole mystery fig series to the mk Vs not gonna happen, nor is spreading them out over several series, they'll still put them in every set. Example: Hayabusas you could get half of them from mystery fig packs but they found their way into a few sets suchas the red hornet set (I dunno it's proper name), the original Wraith, the arctic combat unit, original pelican, etc. They introduce a MK V they'll put in every set they can think of.

No no no not Mysterious Packs. like normal packs saying MARK V armor. so that way we know its Mark V Armored Spartans. just sell 1 figure inside for 2bucks. thats all.
just label them. when you pick up this pack it shows the Color and name of the armored spartan with 1 gun. what ever gun it could be randomly. don't make them mysterious packs. just put down on a Table a Spartan Mini Bag packs of all the different armors. and show the kids which one is which so that they can choose what they want. without being random or a Mystery. that way we can see a Mark V packs in different colors. and then Mark VI and CQC and EVA and so on of different ones each 2 or 3 months.

but no i dont want Mega Bloks to Enclude these in every set. i want this to be just something on the SIDE thats all

but still i agree lets do the same with Marines. and ODST. lets get them some huge Troops packs and extra vehicles.
how about a Motorcycle anyone? does anyone know any in the Halo Universe?

Roy-Focker wrote:No no no not Mysterious Packs. like normal packs saying MARK V armor. so that way we know its Mark V Armored Spartans. just sell 1 figure inside for 2bucks. thats all.
just label them. when you pick up this pack it shows the Color and name of the armored spartan with 1 gun. what ever gun it could be randomly. don't make them mysterious packs. just put down on a Table a Spartan Mini Bag packs of all the different armors. and show the kids which one is which so that they can choose what they want. without being random or a Mystery. that way we can see a Mark V packs in different colors. and then Mark VI and CQC and EVA and so on of different ones each 2 or 3 months.

but no i dont want Mega Bloks to Enclude these in every set. i want this to be just something on the SIDE thats all

but still i agree lets do the same with Marines. and ODST. lets get them some huge Troops packs and extra vehicles.
how about a Motorcycle anyone? does anyone know any in the Halo Universe?
Sounds a lot like the mystery packs, only labelled ones.

Return to “Halo”