IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:27 am
I kid you not, this came to me in a dream last night.

Three words.

Mister Chief figure.
Bump, for a reason.

Mister Chief is canon now.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:02 am
nigelninja11 wrote:

Three words.

Mister Chief figure.
Bump, for a reason.

If your talking about the mariner helmet, that’s not mister Chief. It’s an Emile fanboy trying to mimic his idol.

Murple wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:38 am
Survivor11 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

Three words.

Mister Chief figure.
Bump, for a reason.

If your talking about the mariner helmet, that’s not mister Chief. It’s an Emile fanboy trying to mimic his idol.
They all have lore tho.....

Murple wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:38 am
Survivor11 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

Three words.

Mister Chief figure.
Bump, for a reason.

;)

Here is my main set idea...

The Banished Phantom: It's been a loooong time since a phantom set has come out, and I think it's time for it to make its return! This Phantom could be about the same size as the Pelican set that came out the summer, and this set should have around 4-6 figures. If it is 6 figures, there can be 5 banished, and one spartan. The spartan can be something we haven't seen before, and for the Banished, there could be 2 grunts, 2 brutes, and a brute chieftain.
Please make this happen Mega!!!

Myself and many others would love new battlescapes. Maybe multiple modular ones to be able to connect them once we purchase multiple. The old ones are far too scarce and expensive.

I would love to see the spaceship from the last level of Halo 4. That would look awesome.

I was thinking that there should be another scorpion tank.

I think that there should be a feature on leg armor pieces for figures that have magnetic holsters, like the game. The holster feature would be like the marine leg accessories that holds knives, grenades, and pouches. And the feature could be optional and come as extra pieces.

MicahDeath10 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:50 am
I would love to see the spaceship from the last level of Halo 4. That would look awesome.
Do you mean the Boardsword? We already got it, unless you mean the Mantle's Approach

Return to “Halo”