Can I buy an Unopened Display Box of a Product?

Got a question? Ask it here!
So I see the Crystal Creatures Series 2 slime and figures are now offered for individual (randomly picked) sale through some Online Outlets like Amazon and Walmart Online, but nothing so far in my local stores. Been having a hard time finding Breakout Beasts Series 4 as well. I am not sure how the distribution market determines where the stock is offered and sold, but its very difficult in my area to find any of these Mega Constructs items.

Will there be an option to just be able to purchase an unopened Display Box of these figure sets? I am interested as a collector, and if it helps make it easier for me to get the whole set of the released creatures, that's an added bonus.

I will say, I did buy a display box of the Crystal Creatures Series 1 eggs about a year ago from an online vendor, and I was happy to get all 5 creatures. The additional ones I gave away to friends and their kids and they too started to get interested in the figures, but they can't find them locally.
Sad to say, I have not seen any vendors offering similar buying options for an unopened display box in these recent times for newer collections. If there is some special ordering that needs to be done, I'd be happy to discuss this with some sales reps.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”