Will Assassins Creed heads be interchangeable with the CE Marine Helmet?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hey Guys,

Simple question - do you know if Assassins Creed heads will work with the CE Marine helmet?

Already planning to pick up SEVERAL Marines - and working out how I can get them all looking different!

Thank you :)

The marine head will use the same small pinhole used by elites, brutes, and most of the recent MCX heroes figures. In theory, it could fit over heads from past AC figures, but those used a larger hole for hair/hoods, etc, so the helmet probably won't stay on unless you feel like gluing it in place.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:59 am
The marine head will use the same small pinhole used by elites, brutes, and most of the recent MCX heroes figures. In theory, it could fit over heads from past AC figures, but those used a larger hole for hair/hoods, etc, so the helmet probably won't stay on unless you feel like gluing it in place.

This was my fear. Cheers for the reply!

TheSSMotionTom wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:05 am
You could always do what I did with my six New Dawn Marines and slightly change the skin tone for each figure and add facial hair (like I did for the MP).

I guess a little bit of poster tac should help keep the helmets in place.

Toy Designer
The Marine's helmet pin is the smaller version, so it will be loose in an Assassin's Creed head. That said, I believe the helmet fits snugly on most heads, so it should hold. Otherwise, Errex's suggestion of using poster tac will work without damaging or modifying the head.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:39 am
TheSSMotionTom wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:05 am
You could always do what I did with my six New Dawn Marines and slightly change the skin tone for each figure and add facial hair (like I did for the MP).
Hm.... I should try that...

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”