General Gallery Contest Planning Forum.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hey I just found out about the forums thanks to @81Ceta-Deta. But anyways I think I'm going to cancel my contest due to many other contests.

But I was thinking if I could do it February

I would love to do a Christmas Contest, as I haven't actually made a contest in the 3 years I've been here, and Christmas has always been when my creativity gets the greatest.

In fact, I would love to do an annual one like Z does for Halloween. Might even ask him to help a bit, if he'd want to. What say ye, Z?

I would like to do a December contest for a built winter base/outpost. Not for the holiday like @SpartanGregor113 wants to do. If that's okay with him that is

WhoThCares wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:02 pm
I would like to do a December contest for a built winter base/outpost. Not for the holiday like @SpartanGregor113 wants to do. If that's okay with him that is
Well, Muto already asked for December, so maybe January would be better. I think that would work, because Shlub is the only one with a January contest so far. (Nigel's starts January 30th, so it goes into February).

Ooh, Gregor, you are also interested in a Christmas contest?

I have been challenged. This must be discussed.

Yeah, feel free to start your contest on the 30th of January. I'd be open to another January contest, so long as it isn't too terribly similar to mine. I'm going to run a retro reboot contest where people have to remake their favorite old style figure into 16 POA form.

Per discussion with Joe, we have decided to co-host the annual Christmas contest.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:42 pm
Per discussion with Joe, we have decided to co-host the annual Christmas contest.
Indeed!

Hey guys I just found out about the forums thanks to @81Ceta-Deta but anyways I think I'm going to cancel my contest due to so much other contests.

But would like to do it February 2020

As i said, can i have November?

Return to “General discussion”