Master Chief Mark V Paint Application Flaws

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has encountered a faulty Master Chief out of the Series 8 Halo Heroes set, recently released. I purchased mine online, since they haven't landed in stores, and when I got my hands on it, I realized how much the paint application is flawed on this particular figure. I've saw a lot of sets that had black on the back of the helmet and a fairly clean visor, with minimal 'cryo' paint application on the chest, but mine is not one of the latter.

Mine has no black paint on the helmet whatsoever, not even the brim, and is completely lacking a visor, completely covered in blue paint from the ice effect, the same goes for the chest. It's actually a bit frustrating since I was hoping on making it a collectible display piece. Rather than buy a new one, I rather get it replaced.
I'm relatively new to how Mega Brands handles the replacement process of their new figures, since I haven't had to order a replacement Halo figure since before 2012, so obviously they're a lot more strict when it comes to obtaining parts.

With that said, where do I locate the part number in these new sets to get a replacement? I have the model number and everything else needed, just not the part number, or rather I am maybe just not sure what I'm looking for haha.

Any helpful insight would be much appreciated! :)

Return to “General discussion”