Contest Feedback

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
Hey everyone!

Today, we wanted to ask you what kind of contests you like seeing on our social platforms!

We do these for you, the fans. Therefore, we really value your opinions and are open to suggestions:

1. Which contests in the past have been your favourites?
2. Are there any contests we haven't done that you would like to see in the future?

Let us know!

Cary

1. I loved the toy mation contest.

2. I would like to see any new form of contest.

Thanks for asking.

1: My all-time favorite- GBC

2: I'll like either
1a:A contest that will be available worldwide
2a: A Diorama Contest
3a: Micro Fleet Contest
4a: A make-your-own-vehicle contest
5a: Any other contest that'll be custom build related

You should do at least one contest thats worldwide related, other managers accomplish that before and i think you should too ;)

I like to see a weekly giveaway or at least a monthly random giveaway to be fair.

When you host a pro builders contest most have no chance at winning against the top 3 pro builders that are out there.

I know if you had a weekly random giveaway I would become more active on MB page.

So any contest with a random winner picked would be best in my eyes to be fair to all members of the community.

Also opening it up to world wide would do wonders for your popularity as a lot community members were disappointed in US & Canada only contests.

My favorite is GBC!
The contest I want to see is Micro Fleet contest. Or at least a contest that was worldwide instead of just 2 country.

I think one of the most popular products from Mega are the figures. Halo, AS, Monster High, etc. So why not have a contest featuring people's customized figures. Not the painted ones but ones using the Mega Bloks Armor and such? Everyone's swaps cod and halo armory with each other Anyway.

Also crossover vehicles or buildings. Maybe Barbie and monster high or halo and AS?

If you are doing it for us the fans, then you should try and include people outside the US and Canada, we are fans too, ones which so far have not been included in anything.

deekstar wrote:If you are doing it for us the fans, then you should try and include people outside the US and Canada, we are fans too, ones which so far have not been included in anything.
GBC was a global thing and so does timmega's Holiday gift

Maybe a stopmotion contest...

Return to “General discussion”