What's your favorite MB Halo fig?

Builds & Discussions
I've just gotta ask, but what's your favorite Halo fig that MB has released so far? Tell these things: 1: Your fave fig, duh! (PS if you want to you can put more than one if you can't decide! :)) 2: If you have it in your collection 3: What color do you have it or would like for it to be in. Simple as that! Can't wait to hear from others.

My fave is: 1: Mark VI (new armor system) 2: I have it 3: A) Red (with some custom accent stripes in white that I painted)

1. I would have to say my favorite is the brown Imperial Grunt. I really like their helmets and the chunky, cylindrical gas tank with the nice paint detail in that grunt variant.

Special mention also goes to the new articulation Elites and the Reach Spartans, especially the Commando and Operator variants. On the Reach Spartans, I love the black helmet accessories that stand out and contrast the rest of the helmet.

2. Yes

3. I'll take any other color I can get, but black would look pretty badass.

boltz wrote:1. I would have to say my favorite is the brown Imperial Grunt. I really like their helmets and the chunky, cylindrical gas tank with the nice paint detail in that grunt variant.

Special mention also goes to the new articulation Elites and the Reach Spartans, especially the Commando and Operator variants. On the Reach Spartans, I love the black helmet accessories that stand out and contrast the rest of the helmet.

2. Yes

3. I'll take any other color I can get, but black would look pretty badass.
Nice! I hafta agree with you on the outlands skirmish Spartans. They do look pretty suweet as halo figs. The EVA and Commando ones were my fave. Although, I'd prefer for them to be in a darker green than they are, they still look awesome with the brown accent color. Will definitely be looking forward to getting them sometime.

And btw I was talking about the ones from the outlands skirmish set.

The new osiris team LOCKE is in [UNSC Vulture Gunship and the SDCC icons figure pack] Halo Heroes Vale, Scorpion sting Buck, all we just need now is tanaka.

The light up Promethean Knight from the Pelican Gunship set. I do have this set.

Cool! Yeah the new articulation w/ the promethean figs is a pretty good combo in my opinion. :)

Cuzz35 wrote:The light up Promethean Knight from the Pelican Gunship set. I do have this set.
I never knew it lit up until I got the set. Would be cool to see that in more figures/sets.

I WANT MY TANAKA BUCK LOCKE AND VALE!!!

Return to “Halo”