Fallout sets!

Got a question? Ask it here!
I have seen people make fallout pics in the gallery and I think it would have a lot of potential. It would be really cool to see the power armor. Here are some set ideas. 1a rader and/or settlers figuer packs. 2 a mini fallout shelter set that's made up of figures small computers and a criopod:)

TheArbiter25 wrote:I have seen people make fallout pics in the gallery and I think it would have a lot of potential. It would be really cool to see the power armor. Here are some set ideas. 1a rader and/or settlers figuer packs. 2 a mini fallout shelter set that's made up of figures small computers and a criopod:)
Theme suggestions thread already exists:
https://collectors.megabloks.com/commun ... &start=210
Of course feel free to add set ideas that you have along with the theme.

that would be sooooo cool if they did that

YES! I was JUST about to post this! It makes sense that MegaBloks should acquire the rights to Fallout, I mean, heck, they already have 'M' games like CoD, Assassin's Creed and Halo, why not Fallout? I cannot WAIT to see those Super-Poseable Power Armor figures!

Kenway wrote:YES! I was JUST about to post this! It makes sense that MegaBloks should acquire the rights to Fallout, I mean, heck, they already have 'M' games like CoD, Assassin's Creed and Halo, why not Fallout? I cannot WAIT to see those Super-Poseable Power Armor figures!
My first reaction was "Do we really need another "guys in powered armour" theme?"

But after thinking about it the answer is a resounding YES. The more armour fodder Mega Bloks provides the better.

Not to mention the influx of new fans we'd receive thanks to another video game theme.

We can already easily make ghouls - the Call of Duty Zombies lines makes for fantastic ghoul fodder with the heads. I would adore though power armor of all sorts as well as supermutants. Though I admit the Advanced Power Armor from Fallout 2 calls out the most to me.

It's super mutants, mirelurks and Mr. Handy builds that would sell the theme.

This is all fine and dandy for figure collectors, but tell me, what does Fallout have to offer for builders? Are there any particularly exceptional vehicles or environments that would comprise actual building sets?

Vehicles would be limited but the possibilities for ruined buildings, townships and scenic environments would be unlimited.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”