What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
If any of you are like me you may have other hobbies and collections outside of Mega Bloks.
I thought it would be interesting to share those here.

These are the main things I'm interested in these days besides customizing and building with Mega Bloks.
Building RC cars and basic robotics programming.

Console gaming:
Used to enjoy COD quite a bit before they moved too far into the future with AW, so now I just stick to Battlefield, Halo, Assassins Creed and the latest Elder Scrolls, occasionally play on COD ghosts and occasionally I go back to the 360 and play on black ops 2 zombies.

Other than that taking computers apart and putting them back together.

And rock music (ok mostly metalcore but I listen to other stuff too). - yes music is a hobby when you listen to it every day, spend time hunting down new stuff (new bands to get into, new albums, new songs, etc.), and of course singing/screaming along with the music lol. - fav band is Asking Alexandria (even though they changed their singer theyre still awesome).

Oh and spend time at a mates watching him play my games which I said he could borrow, that and disagreeing about some games - half the time he bases his opinions on what a reviewer said, he said battlefield was rubbish until I let him borrow it, changed his opinion to "it's not bad" lol.

Miniature table top gaming, I usually play at a local comic book store and I also listen to different types of music like Skillet and Disturbed

eliteslayer4915 wrote:I also listen to different types of music like Skillet and Disturbed
I also listen to Disturbed :)

jonnyfiyve wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:I also listen to different types of music like Skillet and Disturbed
I also listen to Disturbed :)
Same here lol
So happy they're back in action.

I have the Indestructible and Ten Thousand Fists albums on my iPhone actually, my favorite song (or songs in this case lol) is The Night and their cover of Land of Confusion by Genisis

eliteslayer4915 wrote:I have the Indestructible and Ten Thousand Fists albums on my iPhone actually, my favorite song (or songs in this case lol) is The Night and their cover of Land of Confusion by Genisis
The Night is sooooo awesome it's my number 1 disturbed song too lol

As for Skillet, it's Awake and Alive, Hero, and Whispers in the Dark ( from Awaken and Comatose respectively), and nice to know another Disturbed fan, my dad was the one who introduced Disturbed to me, I then got hooked on it when I listened to The Night

Wow some really cool hobbies you all have.
I enjoy story writing, drawing, and listening to muzic ;)
I also have a Skillet song or two, my fav is probs Hero and some others.

Return to “General discussion”