Sometimes halo chest plates randomly fall off

Tips & Tricks
i have a few halo characters and either the chest plates won't come off or just fall of randomly

bobdaboss11 wrote:i have a few halo characters and either the chest plates won't come off or just fall of randomly
For the ones which fall off are you sure you've put them on so theres no big gaps at the bottom (or top) of the armor? I really had to push at the bottom of the arbiters chest plate to make sure there wasn't any gaps.

some times there are gaps but i can't squeeze those together

If the chest plate won't come off you can try putting tiny screw driver between the chest plate and the body to separate the two parts. Better than using your teeth ;p

For chest plates that won't stay together you can read this thread: The easy loose of the legs in the hip articulation it has a few good tricks for fixing lose parts.

For the chest plates that just won't snap together make sure that they are in the right place. Move the chest plate up the fig a bit higher. It's happened to me a few time where I thought the chest place was in the right place but in fact it was too low on the body.

If you are sure the chest plate is in the right spot but still won't snap try and identify which pieces won't snap together.
There might be a bit of plastic preventing them from snapping. You may need to cut (carefully) it or sand if off.

Thank you for you're help i have fixed it now

bobdaboss11 wrote:Thank you for you're help i have fixed it now
Just out of curiosity, how did you fix it?

Check the area on the sides of the waist where the armor clips on. See if it is worn down at all.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
bobdaboss11 wrote:Thank you for you're help i have fixed it now
Just out of curiosity, how did you fix it?
I pushed the top of the chest plate down and squeezed the sides

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”