Tips & Tricks
Working on mods for the Shadow

here's the M.O.D list

- Game Accurate Turret

- Game Accurate Ramming Targe

- Other small details

- If it can work, maybe some small lights

I will showcase the set on Friday or Saturday, depends on how busy i am

Looking forward to that, be sure to post the gallery link here once your uploads pass moderation.

Slight delay (and by slight i mean long)..... I will definitely have photos up by Wednesday.

I published a rebuild of the stock MB Shadow to *** and MB Collectors FB page last December. The stock build's cockpit and turret were pretty much a dog's breakfast. As this new forum doesn't allow links outside of the MB World, I uploaded the build to this site's gallery. Check out what I came up with.

I completely redesigned the nose, smoothed the remainder of the vehicle, and then basically grafted on the Shade turret from the Cobra set. While the latter's three pronged plasma "wave guides" are inverted when compared with those of the Shadow's official turret, it otherwise looks really close.

Happy Trails!
MTB Vince

ParziStudios,
Any luck with your custom build?

VinceHoffman,
Build looks great. I really like the nose redesign.

VinceHoffman wrote:I published a rebuild of the stock MB Shadow to *** and MB Collectors FB page last December. The stock build's cockpit and turret were pretty much a dog's breakfast. As this new forum doesn't allow links outside of the MB World, I uploaded the build to this site's gallery. Check out what I came up with.

I completely redesigned the nose, smoothed the remainder of the vehicle, and then basically grafted on the Shade turret from the Cobra set. While the latter's three pronged plasma "wave guides" are inverted when compared with those of the Shadow's official turret, it otherwise looks really close.

Happy Trails!
MTB Vince
Didn't you post this on SBF(*** forum)?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
VinceHoffman wrote:I published a rebuild of the stock MB Shadow to *** and MB Collectors FB page last December. The stock build's cockpit and turret were pretty much a dog's breakfast. As this new forum doesn't allow links outside of the MB World, I uploaded the build to this site's gallery. Check out what I came up with.

Happy Trails!
MTB Vince
Didn't you post this on SBF(*** forum)?
It's Vince Hoffman - he posts his creations on all the major forums, I think he has a custom build thread on SBF

Yeah, he does, I've seen it a few times on there, his customs are incredible(shadow included)!

ParziStudios wrote:Slight delay (and by slight i mean long)..... I will definitely have photos up by Wednesday.
How's that build coming a long?

jonnyfiyve wrote:
ParziStudios wrote:Slight delay (and by slight i mean long)..... I will definitely have photos up by Wednesday.
How's that build coming a long?
I don't think Parzi has even been on this site for a while.....

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”