missing parts on old sets

Builds & Discussions
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:21 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:06 pm
Really for sets with treads they should just supply an extra set of treads for the vehicle.
I don't get what your saying.
He’s saying that the treads always break and that there should be an extra set of spares in the set.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:49 pm
Honestly you shouldn't expect replacement parts for old sets.
True but mega has a track record for insanely good customer service. From multiple people I've heard of them replacing parts for almost any of there sets pre and post 2010. From them replacing the top parts of the battleground and missing parts bags and in one scenario which comes from me replacing the top part of the head piece for Ferrarious, a metal ages dragon set from 2006.

He’s saying that the treads always break and that there should be an extra set of spares in the set.
You know I've never had this happen. Not with my halo sets or CoD. I would expect something from maybe the 2011 elephant, or to spite me the 2014 one (like I don't already despise that thing) but they have held together just fine. Same with my CoD and Halo Tanks.

I've only had tracks break on my siege bike, but there's no point replacing it cause I don't like it anyway. It think the tread problem is mainly the design used in the WW2 Sherman set.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:45 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:49 pm
Honestly you shouldn't expect replacement parts for old sets.
True but mega has a track record for insanely good customer service. From multiple people I've heard of them replacing parts for almost any of there sets pre and post 2010. From them replacing the top parts of the battleground and missing parts bags and in one scenario which comes from me replacing the top part of the head piece for Ferrarious, a metal ages dragon set from 2006.

You know I've never had this happen. Not with my halo sets or CoD. I would expect something from maybe the 2011 elephant, or to spite me the 2014 one (like I don't already despise that thing) but they have held together just fine. Same with my CoD and Halo Tanks.
Yeah same. I've got what... Three tanks, the Elephant and the Siege bike, none of which have broken. Maybe I'm lucky, maybe it's just because I don't use tanks for my comic much.

The threads are why I avoid tanks

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:12 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:21 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:06 pm
Really for sets with treads they should just supply an extra set of treads for the vehicle.
I don't get what your saying.
Don't get the "treads always break" part cause I don't know what those are, but spares in any set would be awesome for something that could break!

Indeed, I think the tread problems are mainly with the design of the sets with them (possibly stretching them a tad bit and if there move possibly breaking) and how they are folded in the bags, but anyhow spares for things like the rubber Warthog Antennas and Treads would be great.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:01 am
Indeed, I think the tread problems are mainly with the design of the sets with them (possibly stretching them a tad bit and if there move possibly breaking) and how they are folded in the bags, but anyhow spares for things like the rubber Warthog Antennas and Treads would be great.
Yeah.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:01 am
Warthog antennas? Ooh... That's a different question. I've broken two, sadly.

O heck ya them Antenna don't last if your not super careful. Same with the bullet belts for the halo turrets.

Return to “Call of Duty”